Phantis Forums

theloume proponiti

redtsof

:angry: hathikane pano apo 11 bathmi,apo megali aprosexia tou proponiti. epimeni me enan pexti,pou mallon den kanei gia ton olympiako kai aytos einai o okas.mia omada prepei na exei pextais ,pou o antipalos na tous fobate,kai gia na tous kratisi prepei na prosexei tin amina tou,kai ypoxreotika tha xanei to ligotero5 pextais geia na tous filane.aytos eine o giovani rivalto kastigio.ean 5 pextes filane tous 3 tote o antipalos ginete tripa.kai adinati stis antepithesis tou.distixos o proponitis mas epimenei me ena sxima teleios akindino gia tin antipali omada geiyto ton logo xathike kai to protathlima.epimenei se ananeoseis se omada pou kanei protathlitismo.o olympiakos einai omada,pou prepei na ananeonei tin 11ada,kathe 2 me 3 xronakia.kai me ena to poli me 2 pextais.den labenei meros sto protathlima geia mia kali thesei ,oute geia na sothei,pezei mono geia to protathlima kai mono.

very good start redtsof!!!!!!!!!!!!

some anegkefaloi start the rumours in the team, 3 matches before the end of the championship.

Par'ola ayta oi "proponitikes" parathrhseis soy einai swstes...

People like you my friend hold football in Greecefrom advancing to a better level!Olympiakos should play good ball!!The championship is not the only thing.Where is the magic and the spectacle of football if you always play in order to win the championship and only that!!!?????????

Selfish and arrogant fanatics as yourself are the people that go and make the stadiums a living hell for other football fans and the teams themselves.

SO bgale to skasmo because OSFP played 7 matches without fans in KARAISKAKI because of karagiozides like yourself

@redtsof: first of all welcome to the forum.

i dont know what all you people have against bajevic. this is the typical greek mentality. as soon as things dont work as you would like them you go and find the first best person to blame.

was it bajevics fault that he couldnt get the players he wanted? do you really think the statement "we are complete" came just from him, without pressure of the board? wasnt he looking at tape after tape to find a player who would help the team? didnt he want to get a striker in january? didnt he want to get another defender?

he made the mistake to stick on the system with okkas as striker nothing against that. he could have used castillo more often for example. he is as fast as okkas and scores more often in the league.

bajevic is one of the best coaches ever passing by in the greek league. and if the fans wouldnt put so much pressure on him and wouldnt distract him from his work i'm sure he would do better. leave him alone and let him do his work.

we lost some points at home because we didnt have our fans in there, our 12th player. why didnt we have them? because some idiots think they are above the interests of the team. they think they are above the law. if we would have had our fans in karaiskai i'm sure we wouldnt have lost the 4 points with the two draws.

and now instead of giving the team all the support it needs some fans just make the trouble even bigger by bitching about bajevic.

@redtsof: first of all welcome to the forum.

i dont know what all you people have against bajevic. this is the typical greek mentality. as soon as things dont work as you would like them you go and find the first best person to blame.

was it bajevics fault that he couldnt get the players he wanted? do you really think the statement "we are complete" came just from him, without pressure of the board? wasnt he looking at tape after tape to find a player who would help the team? didnt he want to get a striker in january? didnt he want to get another defender?

he made the mistake to stick on the system with okkas as striker nothing against that. he could have used castillo more often for example. he is as fast as okkas and scores more often in the league.

bajevic is one of the best coaches ever passing by in the greek league. and if the fans wouldnt put so much pressure on him and wouldnt distract him from his work i'm sure he would do better. leave him alone and let him do his work.

we lost some points at home because we didnt have our fans in there, our 12th player. why didnt we have them? because some idiots think they are above the interests of the team. they think they are above the law. if we would have had our fans in karaiskai i'm sure we wouldnt have lost the 4 points with the two draws.

and now instead of giving the team all the support it needs some fans just make the trouble even bigger by bitching about bajevic.

Great point and VERY well said.

Lets not forget everyone that Olympiacos is a TEAM and their situation is to be blamed from "Top - Down" Kokalis needs to rethink about the team and has to say and go with the fact that Olympiacos needs to re-build

Archived