Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

The PAOK coach Karageorgiou will have allhis players available for Sunday's match. Even Zografakis, Hasiotis and vaggelis who experienced minor injuries.

In other related news, Giannis Goumenos has invited his Koumbaro Mitilineos (ex-Iraklis owner) to watch Sunday's game together, immidiately raising specualtions in Thessaloniki press that Mitilineos will be the next PAOK owner.

Who would be another puppet of Batitoudis I wonder?

Sounds like another shot of hot air if you ask me. Actually, it just smells like more bullshit heaped onto all the other piles that Goumenos and the press have started. It stinks.

Zografakis will most likely miss the game on Sunday. Karageorgiou will probably use the following line-up:

Tochoroglou - Ekgomitis or Andralas, Udese, Karypidis, Koutsoupoulos or Karadimos - Maladenis, Feutchine, Megahed, Theodoridis - Salpiggidis, Mieciel

I think the pressure is squarely on Panathinaikos. They have to win this game. PAOK on the other hand has nothing to lose.

it also appears that the game will not be sold out. it is expected that about 15,000 fans will be at Toumba.

Should be a good game. ERT-Sat will carry it live.

A 1-1 draw. And from what I've read PAOK were lucky to have come out of there with that scoreline from what happened in the last few minutes with the 2 crossbars.

I'm happy with the result. PAOK have come a long way since that drubbing to PAO earlier on this season. Well done PAOK and well done Karageorgiou.

Good game by PAOK, specially in the 1st half. PAO scored on their first chance (another PAOK defensive lapse), but Salpiggidis equalised one minute later. In 2nd half PAO appeared to play better, missing 3 good chances, including two posts. PAOK however could have scored a 2nd goal wiht a scissor kick by Giasemis.

In the end the tie seems to be a fair result. One note aboput the ref who was way too pro-PAO. Kotsios should have been out of the game with 2-yellow cards, and Gozales should have gotten a direct red at the end of the game, when he kicked Spasic in groin on purpose.

PAOk played with;

Tochoroglou - Ekgomitis, Udese, Karypidis, Karadimos - Maladenis, Feutchine, Megahed (Andralas), Theodoridis - Salpiggidis, Mieciel (Giasemis)

Our best players were Udese, Karypidis, Feutchine, Megahed (1st half) and Theodotoridis

In the end the tie seems to be a fair result. One note aboput the ref who was way too pro-PAO. Kotsios should have been out of the game with 2-yellow cards, and Gozales should have gotten a direct red at the end of the game, when he kicked Spasic in groin on purpose.

The Ref didn't do it .... because PAO plays next week a derby.... That's Greece man...

Did you know that Gonzalez first started with Teakwondo...and then swapped to Football ?

In an Olympic Game Fight.... for that Kick, he would have got 2 points....

Archived