Phantis Forums

AC vs JUVE

okay, the title race is between AC and Juve, and im pretty sure that they have to play eachother. from the 2 teams recent forms, it looks like that AC will edge past juve. i believe that this will be the deciding game, so however wins this wins the title.

what do you think?

first off-

nobody calls them AC, its just 'Milan'

the other team is called Inter, for Internationale Milano- Milan keeps the english name for the city because of the english founders....

2nd

Milan will win....juve wont be as consistent and they wont win in San Siro

another thing is that milan is paying a bit more money to the refs compared to juve this season!

i have seen alot of games with milan the last 2 seasons and whenever the score do not favor milan the ref plays on.

sometimes they show 4-5 min of extra time but in the end they play until milan scores. last year they where 2-0 down against chievo and pulled one back in the 89th min. and the 4th ref showed 7 min of extra time! can u beleive it they played until the 11 or 12 min of extra time and then milan scoed a 5 meter atleast offside goal to level the game!

this is berlusconi

wow a 3 point lead means so much... they won it all already. The whole season has been ups and downs every time Milan has faught back....

Dont forget Juve have to play in San Siro and Juve are also inconsistent......they will lose in San Siro dont worry.

Ok, drako you have a point, ti is only 3. but a loss in san siro would only even the race out, and you never know what will happen on the way. I'm just saying that by milan losing to siena, you have to question whether or not they are elite enough to come from behind. Also, don't be sure about us losing in San Siro, i expect a draw, goaless.

Ok, drako you have a point, ti is only 3. but a loss in san siro would only even the race out, and you never know what will happen on the way. I'm just saying that by milan losing to siena, you have to question whether or not they are elite enough to come from behind. Also, don't be sure about us losing in San Siro, i expect a draw, goaless.

milan has advantage if the beat juve......first game was 0-0 with milan dominating for 90 mins completly.

milan elite enough? was that a joke? they are taking the CL this year too....Siena was tough on injuries and bans and just sloppy. Milan are a class team and being so far ahead in the top 2 all season and easily going to semifinals of CL shows this....

it does make things unsure but dont forget juve has plenty of chances to screw up....but its happened several times this season-juve arent that consistent either and milan can catch up any time-its only 3 points. and i am confident we will beat juve in san siro......anyone know the date of the match???

Drako, you caught me overlooking inter. We did however beat Lazio, and other than the match in San Siro, I'd say we have the easier schedule.

Speaking of Italy, do you know if the Italy- Cyprus game will happen? Ok, back to the subject, are you saying everyone in Italy is dangerous?

Could not have happened any better. juve defeated Bologana, 2-1, thus guaranteeing that we remain even with AC Milan, all the way to san siro. If this match isn't a draw, it'll be decisive.

I love both clubs, theres alot of history within those syllogoi.

BUT at this point and time, I believe Milan is just TOO much TEAM and pure CLASS for the Turiniotes. Then again, we all know how derbys work. Im looking forward to it.

Plus, isnt Zlatan AND Trezeuget both ruled out of this match as well ? Talk about not having your gun powder for war.

okay guys, this weekend juve play against AC. this, i belive, will decide who will win the Serie A this season. going by form, AC arent performing like they have in the past, and neither have juve. bith have been winning, but in the last minutes of the game. this game may even end up in a tie, but i think that juve might just get this one.

Archived