Phantis Forums

The title race

Ziaka

Based on the general immage of the teams in the league some weeks ago I said that despite the bad results I thought Olympiakos would be the champions

However, its now clear that besides being a team with better players Olympiakos have no stamina

They lose their grip on games in the second half and this has cost them dearly.

As much as I would love to see AEK win it I still think its difficult

Of course AEK have shown remarkable consistency. But AEK now also has to show and keep on showing the result that came out of the OFI game repeatedly for the remaining games to manage and win it. And that of course includes going ito leoforos and getting the win.

But AEk does that with discipline, hard work, and young players (in average) ready to bleed their jersey and chase the resut. Tis time they will need something more. Experience and cold blood. And I am sure most of the AEK players lack that quality for the simple reason that they are now asked to face the fire and develop the damn thing

the situation boild down to 3 things IMO

1. Olympiakos take the title and the team that showed on average a bit more class is rewarded a LAST success with this tired and wared out lineup

2. Panathinaikos gets it and they have to thank Olympiakos for shooting their own foot

3. AEK gets it and the craziest fairytail of the recent years after Larissa becomes a reality

The truth is that whatever happens the finish is esciting and this will be good for the game if teams will manage to keep "bad" fans under control

Its very interesting

I am just talking about the present dear Ziaka.According to many people, especially vaseles, PAOK has no incentive winning that match...

For me PAOK has to play good and try to win, nothing more nothing less

dont worry they will!

iraklis will also play to win against u on the final day u seem to forget

no slick, I don't forget about Iraklis, as I don't forget the tie inside Leoforos...

just sit down and weight the chances... and you should at least be sceptical about the outcome of the following matches, the same way I am sceptical about my teams forthcoming matches...

I think PAOK players will try and do their best in that game. One of the reason will be to erase the result from last season and all the rumors that surrounded that game. Another reason that PAOK will not give this game away is that if there is any hint of that, Goumenos and any future owner of the team can forget about drawing more than 1,000 people for a PAOK game at Toumba.

I don't think AEK is ready for the cl, much like PAOK were last season. But if they win, incredible seoson and hopefully they'll get some quality signings.

AEK drew games with real madrid two years ago, i think thery'll be ready for it. Even though they had financial trouble they still have a great side, which i think is capable of getting to at least the last 16 of the CL.

I think PAOK players will try and do their best in that game. One of the reason will be to erase the result from last season and all the rumors that surrounded that game. Another reason that PAOK will not give this game away is that if there is any hint of that, Goumenos and any future owner of the team can forget about drawing more than 1,000 people for a PAOK game at Toumba.

maybe it is not in their own hands!

paok could get outplayed at home like when they played against oly at home this season even with 30000

Archived