Phantis Forums

WE DID IT

panatha_boy

vas-

OSFP is not a great team. the begining the season they played great but since after january they have played pathetic all season. you dont need someone to point that out. we hadnt conceded a goal in 6 games and we were pumped to take you down- i was 100% sure of the win before the game, i just wanted more, which we should have had.

Guest Protathlitis

vas-

OSFP is not a great team. the begining the season they played great but since after january they have played pathetic all season. you dont need someone to point that out. we hadnt conceded a goal in 6 games and we were pumped to take you down- i was 100% sure of the win before the game, i just wanted more, which we should have had.

this is true

Its barely a recognisble team to the one before january. since january we've played a few good games like against aek, paok, soso but really it really it hasnt been anything near the standard of the first half of the year

its got a lot to do with the fact that we dont have a real striker and no run in the midfield

I however was also confident coming into this game because as much as our performances have dropped; pao has hardly any good games all season. some games pao played on both sides of january have been disgusting. but pao played pretty well yesterday and OSFP didnt play that much worse at all but still not very good. players like Basinas performing so well made the difference I think

Archived