Phantis Forums

Iraklis-OFI

Vaggar

OFI starts the 2003-2004 with the same game that started the 2002-2003 season. But I hope that this year the result is going to be totaly different (last year we lost 3-0)

OFI's latest news include the participation of Minas Pitsos in the training programm, only 10 days after the surgery he had.

OFI haven't receive yet the blue cards for Neofytou and Bykowski and it is not clear if they will play in this game.

The blue card of Bykowsky has arrived, so Bykowsky will be available for the game.

OFI hasn't asked for tickets, but it is sure that several OFI fans especially from the Salonica Club will attend the game.

NIKH-NIKH MES' TIN THESSALONIKI

OFI OLE OLE,

OFARA MOY TRELENOMAI

The game is over, and we got hammered 4-0 :angry:

Kolitsidakis left the team with 10 players from the 18th min :angry: :angry:

The goals were scored by Machlas (58th), Kiassos (71st), Mourati (75th), and Mietsel (87th).

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Do be more specific Scanzi said at the end of the game:

It was the worst game of my carrier. The ref tried by all means from the first min to help Iraklis. All his calls were against as. After every call he was smilling ironically looking towards our bench. It is the first tme that I see such a helping ref for a team. Despite the score I am pride for our players. In the first half we missed three great chances to score. If we had scored the development would have been different.

Irlande is the first time that I hear Scanzi talk like that about a ref. Last year we had bad refs that costs us at least 9 points, but I never heard him making a statement like that.

So I will support his statemant , despide the fact I didn't watch the game, just because he never before blamed loud and clear the ref for a bad result of OFI.

Archived