Phantis Forums

A' Div: AEK - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we play AEK at OAKA. AEK is in need of points if they want to remain in a title race. PAOK on the other hand has nothing to lose and with a tie or win they will continue the unbeaten streak under Karageorgiou.

My prediction is 1-1 tie.

This should be a good match.

I see PAOK's unbeaten run ending unfortunately. AEK has too much to lose to be losing to PAOK so I think it'll be a close one for a long time but AEK will win it in the end.

2-0 for AEK.

I have to agree with Ziaka here.... It's going to be a tough match, but PAOK can actually pull this one off. AEK hasn't really been playing good soccer lately and other thank Katsouranis saving them everytime.... They really don't have any one else that's helping the team. It's going to be a battle (offcourse) but I"m going to give PAOK a win in this one...

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest PAOKARA_G4

WILL ERT SHOW THE GAME LIVE????

Tough game....but unexpected results have flourished throughout A'ETHNIKI fetos, so you never know....

forza PAOKARAAAA...

0 8EOS MAS EDWSE MYALA, KAI MAS TA PIRE O P.A.O.K

Don't know about TV coverage. It will be shown live in Greece on Supersport, but ERT-sat will probably show Panathinaikos - Olympiakos live. Since the AEK-PAOK games starts 60 minutes eaRlier, our only hope is that ERt-Sat will show the game on tape delay later in the day.

2-1 PAOK

Hasiotis and vaggelis will most likley miss the game due to injuries.

As for Vaggelis, I don't know what's up with him. He came to PAOK from Italy after a serious injury and it appears that he has never fully recuperated. He is always injured. I think it might be a good think to re-evaluate tis player during the summer tranfer period and see if we really need him.

2-0 AEK final. Bummer especially since I heard Salp missed a penalty at the 3rd minute.

Congrats to AEK though, for turning things around so soon, after almost being relegated.

Did not see the game, just the highlites. We could have gotten a better result out of this game considering we missed a penalty in the 2nd minute of the game with Salpi. Had Salpi scored I believe we would have won the game. We did created good chances in the game, but once again our slow defense failed us.

Time to look forward to the next game, which is against OFI. Since we are a lock for the UEFA Cup, I think it would be a good idea for Karageorgiou to start giving other players a chance to show their stuff. For example, even thoughTochoroglou he has been playing very well lately, I would like to see Fernandez in couple games.

Archived