Phantis Forums

Sportime reads my posts :-p

Yaniotis1

someone explain how chalkias isnt as good please......and explain to me why and not just say "oh your just a vazelo so you hate the melos and prefer Xalkias" or "Xalkias youre joking he sucks"

of what i have seen of Kosta this season he has been great, he had a rough fallout with Skazny so that hurts his reputation and suposedly he had a bad debut with portsmouth but the rest of his games hes doing great.

A lot of people like to rag on Nikopolidis but he has saved Greece on numerous occasions. Sure he makes a mistake here and there, but how many times has he saved the win for us? I remember during the EURO he was pretty solid; not altogether spectacular but overall solid and consistent, which is what you need in a goaltender. As for Chalkias, he hasn't had the best of starts with Portsmouth and I've never seen Kafergiannakis play, so can't really comment on him.

Guest Protathlitis

saying chalkias is better or anywhere near as good is just beneth people who know football like us

he is so bad at portsouth its embaressing to Greek football. He is disgustingly bad

then Nikopolidis has made some mistakes this year which have cost us but come on. at least he has proved himself like at euro and is a veteran with vast experience

yaniotis, by saying "on both hands" logically you must mean more than 10! thats just not true and please stop making such ridiculous posts

this site you posted lists the mistakes hes made with OSFP and one of them was 1-0 to us!

that article which is trying to prove a point and therefore is attributing to him goals which are simply not his fault only lists 7 points lost so just be quiet you fool

I have been thoughroughly satisified with his performances for OSFP this season (against you KOTES being one of his best) and attributing to him 7 points max is fine with me considering how much better he has made our defence.

Archived