Phantis Forums

chalkidona - AEK

dave22222

Crazy stuff this with Chalkidona this year!

It is the only game I saw in OAKA earlier this year and Chalkidona lost despite being better!

This team is really the most difficult opponent we faced this year (and I mean even more difficult than Olympiakos - taking into account their real strength - and definitelly that circus PAO ).

I am sure Chalkidona will do great things if they manage to build on that. Good luck to them

lets hope a defeat for Pao tomorow against Aris , we need to stay in the race title

I don't expect anything from that game. Xatzaras did order in the last game to all his players, who had 2 yellow cards..to provoke the 3rd card...in order to have a break against PAO. This says all .

(and I mean even more difficult than Olympiakos - taking into account their real strength - and definitelly that circus PAO ).

I said it before (I said I believe Olympiakos would be champions loooong ago)

I said it above ('bout the circus)

I am a bit sad AEK has come all the way only to be 3rd or 2nd but in a year like that this run is/will be fantastic whatever happens...

But ... for crying out loud... what a circus this PAO team is!? :LOL:

But ... for crying out loud... what a circus thos PAO team is!? :LOL:

We will show you circus in Leoforos... :box: :box: :box:

We feel sorry for your pitty a****s and that is what we get huh? This time we will show no mercy to your ksypolytes hanoumisses players!!!

Both you and the geys will get what you deserve in Leoforos!!!! :box:

Archived