Phantis Forums

Quarterfinals

Irlandos

Wonderful, juve to advance easily into the final four. Inter will succumb to AC Milan

I'll take Lyon over PSV Eindhoven and Chelsea should get past Bayern.

The results I hope...

Merseysiders kick the ass of Juvenshit...

Nerazzuri over Rossoneri...

La Lyon trounces Eindhoven...

South London eases past Bavarians...

The results I expect, however...

Crap Juve goes thru...

Crapper Milan goes thru...

Lyon eats PSV as breakfast...

Chelsea eases over FCB...

Juve over Liverpool [i'll be odd if they don't :blink: ]

AC over inter [no doubt about that one]

Bayern over Chelsea [bayern would not lose at home and they do have the slight advantage of playing at home for the 2nd one]

Lyon over Eindhoven [lyon are no pushovers]

Even when Liverpool was 2-0 up, I was confident that Juve will make it... Liverpool had one of the best games while Juve had an average game. Although Liverpool is very lucky to come away with the win, bearing in mind Del Pierros clear goal and Ibrahimovic's post....

However I would like to draw your attention to probably the best defender in the world today... FABIO CANNAVARO!!!! :nw: :nw: The guy is amazing... Not only he had Barros for lunch by getting the ball off him anytime he wanted but we also got to see him play left side, in the middle and towards the end after the injury of Zebina in the right side of the defense. He was also getting forward a lot and throughout the game I think he was the best player in the field... :tup:

Juve - Liverpool 2-0 KAI ANTE GEIA!!!

Milan didnt reach any sort of decent form today and still got the win, that says alot.

God damnt, what the hell is going to happen with Chelsea ? I'm tired of seeing those filthy blues.....

Juve has it easy in Turin, we all know Liverpool and their away tendencies.

God damnt, what the hell is going to happen with Chelsea ? I'm tired of seeing those filthy blues.....

Juve has it easy in Turin, we all know Liverpool and their away tendencies.

I think Bayern have a chance in Munich (ballack flop and all). All they need is a 2-0 win and they're through. Chelsea's defense is their weak point and do consider the fact that Bayern didn't have 2 of their best strikers (Roy Makkay and Caludio Pizzaro. From what I hear they'll have Makkay back for the return leg). Though Chelsea play some pretty entertaining soccer, I dislike Mourihino (despite his success). That, along with their arrogance and diving tactics. Mourihino lost all of my respect with the whole Frisk/locker room problem.

As for Juve, PSV, and AC, they'll advance. Though it would be nice seeing Karagounis get some minutes for Inter, AC are the team of milan this year. Liverpool away is about as bad as Oly away :LOL: , and PSV will scrape past Lyon.

Your thoughts...??

Bayern holding Chelsea goaless a possibility ? Sure, but don't count on it it's their bread n butter, they've scored in EVERY UEFA match this year (except for the away PSG match) I just dont see Bayern turning it around at this point. Which is unfortunate because I despise Chelsea and Mourinho more than any other EPL club, and thats saying alot !

As for PSV/LYON, I don't know I still believe Lyon is the stronger side and they'll pull it out in Holland to the suprise of a few.

Inter/Liverpool are as good as out in my book.

I didn't necessarily say Chelsea wouldn't score against Bayern (especially with the way Lampard has been playing as of late. I DO think however that Bayern can beat Chelsea by two goals and advance. I think Bayern Munich 3, Chelsea 1 would be the probable outcome should that go down.

Forza Bayern!! :D

Archived