Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyrgiakos Rejects Rangers

Greek defender Sotirios Kyrgiakos has rejected the opportunity to join Rangers on a permanent basis. He turned down their latest contract offer.

Kyrgiakos, 26, spent the second half of last season on loan to the Scottish champions, but negotiations with the player, his representatives and Panathinaikos over a permanent deal proved complicated, in a short interview kyrgiakos stated that his a mans man.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=75629&idSez=20

kyriagkos also stated the he will never play for pao again..Anyways Biscan and Conceiceiao should be huge help for us in the midfield hopefully Gonzalez can step it up he was brutal last year....And remember he is suspended for the champions League first match..Huge loss for us......

i keep reading about we are getting a new right back/wing but no names yet.....

i read that it wont be any big name. someone like seric. a player who will fill the missing spot and will help the team. nothing special though.

Even though im a Paotzi through and through i hope PAO sign a major number 10 so therefore olympiakos can counter their transfer and futher raise the profile of our league and create more hype and excitement so no greek will watch premier league or seria a it will be more like whose going to win iraklis or atromitos with 25,000 people at the game mayeb one day but till then tzigger you F***en tight ass bring in soemone world class player so finally a greek club can win a european trophy at club level!!!

Anyway, back to the topic "TRANSFERS"...

Don't you think it's kinda stupid to pay 1.5 mil euro per year to get a defender that will mark your ex. forward (Konstantinou) that costed 1 mil (give or take)...

Also, we got flavio with again 1.5 mil to free up Gonzalez to a more offencive game... We could have Michali for that 1 mil. and then make those additions....

^^^What is this an economics class ?

Why don't we take some wild guesses to see who is going to be right.

My only true guess is Heelveg (Norich).

{also I thought of MacManaman and Zairi as posibilities}

My guess has nothing to do with likeing or not likeing the transfer. It's nothing but to see if anyone finds it.

Don't you think it's kinda stupid to pay 1.5 mil euro per year to get a defender that will mark your ex. forward (Konstantinou) that costed 1 mil (give or take)...

Also, we got flavio with again 1.5 mil to free up Gonzalez to a more offencive game... We could have Michali for that 1 mil. and then make those additions....

we were exactly on that topic. the new transfer for the right side.

and Mixalakis doesnt play left wing so our right winger wont be marking him. Also who said anything about 1.5 million a year??? :huh:

and Mixalakis doesnt play left wing so our right winger wont be marking him. Also who said anything about 1.5 million a year??? :huh:

I was talking about Biscan.

I was talking about Biscan.
If you think that Biscan was brought in to with the sole purpose of marking Mihalis, you are extremely naive , my friend.

Biscan is a super signing that can be used as a CD and as a DM. He can mark, can be used on set pieces defensively and offensively, has a good shot, can step up.

If you look at Europes top teams, , they all have 2 strong DM's that can defend and create. Chelsea (Lampard,Makelele), Milan (Gattuso,Pirlo), Juve (Vieira, Emerson), Liverpool (Hamann, Gerrard).

For Greek standards and a good run at Europe, Biscan / Flavio are good enough. Kast season ,, we were playing with 1/2 DM (Basinas) and Equi next to him. That is why our attacks started from our defence with Kotsios and Goumas hitting long balls, and often even Equi going back and hitting a long ball at Mixali.

This year we will control the midfield and run the attack through it. At least that is the plan.

So please realise my friend. Everything is not about Mixalis

;) ;)

Archived