Phantis Forums

Garapozis

bides

Paok never gave this kid a chance.... They signed Garpozis from AEL and hardly played in one match..... Paok let him go this year and Matzorakis his former coach picked him up.... Put him in the starting eleven the last three or four weeks he has only played in 4 games and has 4 goals for Xanthi who is currently in 4th place.. What is wrong with this picture why couldnt Paok use this player..Its not like they are ooozing with talent they had a brutal start of they year... Bravo Garpozis and Xanthi for recognizing talent... Paoks loss!!!

bides, I was thinking the same think after I saw the player scoring for Xanthi once he started playing there.

I think is the problem is that the current front office is not giving players that are considered "Aggeliki" a chance. Any player that is linked with Aggelos Anastasiadis has either been cut or sits on the bench. It could also have to do something with a the agent that the player has. In other words, we have an amateur front office running a proffessional soccer team.

bides, I was thinking the same think after I saw the player scoring for Xanthi once he started playing there.

I think is the problem is that the current front office is not giving players that are considered "Aggeliki" a chance. Any player that is linked with Aggelos Anastasiadis has either been cut or sits on the bench. It could also have to do something with a the agent that the player has. In other words, we have an amateur front office running a proffessional soccer team.

Ziaka, you hit it right on the nose... Paok has great potential they should learn how to use there players... This kid was not given a single chance this year.. How many other talented players do they have that are sitting on the sidelines doing nothing.. Something has to be done about this.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I'm with you on this. he's been outstanding, and yesterday's performance and goal were both excellent. (Great game to watch by the way, vs larissa).

I'm sure when you're in a team that moiroizei healthiness like Xanhti, with the board most importantly than all supporting the team and not giving everybody stress, the players can perform. I wonder fi I was worng about Louka too:)

I have to say I'm with you on this. he's been outstanding, and yesterday's performance and goal were both excellent. (Great game to watch by the way, vs larissa).

I'm sure when you're in a team that moiroizei healthiness like Xanhti, with the board most importantly than all supporting the team and not giving everybody stress, the players can perform. I wonder fi I was worng about Louka too:)

You know what garpozis is a pretty good player.. But he was never given a chance..He is prooving his worth he even got a call up by Annastides for the National team..... politics should be left out of football maybe teams will get ahead then...

Louka to tell you the truth I have never really seen him play....They dont give hima chance either what can you time will tell...

I was going to tape the game against Larrisa but they didnt end up showing it on Ert sat.... Can I ask something how did Makris play for Larrisa...

I saw him play for Omonoia in the Uefa cup he scored two goals I heard he is playing well for them.......

Makris looked like he has a goalscorer's instinct, but he's not that technical. I think he scored, and also, he was rules off for offsie when he clearly easnt and was one on one, he probably was gonna score. Is he Cypriot?

The player I really likes was Papakostas. Anybody know anything about him, or at least how old he is?

Very dieisditiks, usnualllyu so for a Greekp layer.

Archived