Phantis Forums

Ah the Brazilians !

dipapa

I am for Milan too, but also I will not lament if it will be LION

They have some wonderful braziians

Juninho Pernambucano ,Caçafa, Cris, Nilmar (Sweet kid, a promising young talent that ha already proven himself as sub 21 world champ)

They have some good non Brazilian too/

My favorite final : Lion - Milan

(half of the Brazil NT there)

PSV: One goalkeeper (Gomez; came from my Cruzeiro) Also Alex form Santos , the back. Not to mix with my favorite Alex (our talento azul vrom Cruziero) of Fener

Summary:

Of the 8 teams remaining there are only 2 without Brazilians : the 2 English. I hope that both go home soon.

Either Inter or Porto has important Brazilians. Adriano does not need presentation, and porto has a legion of its own

For UEFA seen from the Brazilian point of view it was rather cursed day

Rivaldo was practically run over by the Englishmen, courtesy of a Spanish referree (Which he knows already, happened to him in Spain)

I am not entering to the discussion about penalties and expulsions. I am talking about allowing brutal fouls on Rivaldo, who our dear coach did not need to let open anyway

Another legion of fine Brazilian in Shahtar Donjeck (Metusalem, Elano ex Santos, Jadson the Brazilian discovery of 2004 atc) did not do very well either

So we have still SAragosa with the veteran Savio who marked a goal and CSKA and most of all Sporting (Leidsen and the warrior Fabio Rochemback, ex Barcelona)

SO we wil see a lot of Brazilian in the near future

In Greece we also have a nice bunch

Just look at the list of top scorers/ Luciano is the top scorer ofthe Brazilians in Greece/ A pity he did not stay in Oly

We will see also Soares return from injury. at the wrong place and time

THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE, AS PAPPOU ALSO SAID, IS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER BRAZILIAN OR JAPANESE..........BARCELONA LOST!!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY, RONALDINHO IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER, SO JUST LIKE THE OTHER IDIOT MENTIONED ABOVE, YOU CAN ALSO BLOW ME......

HAVE A NICE DAY.........FREEZE

Freeze, I agree we shouldn't continue this. Just for future reference, I 'd like to note that what I quote above (from your second post) is exactly what your first contribution to this thread should be. You didn't call us names personally but it's not unnatural for someone to become irritated when derogatory one-liners are used instead of a civil argument.

Peace

Look at this

Shall we ever see somthing like that or it is lost forever??

I have to add that this was a goal in t he 92 minute after a boring 0:0

(many fans had already leftthe stadium)

As long as Brazilians keep the offensive mentality, I hope yes :)

Some of them have, Rivaldo inclided (althogh he sometimes think he can defy the laws of physics and do more than his body permits)

This weekend I saw 2 maestro FK from Brazlians

One from Juninho Pernambucano and the other from Lincoln (scalke)

Both gave the victories to their teams which lead their leages

Another briliant Brazilian which we used to call the Talento azulBlue talent ) is Alex de Souza (Fenerbahce)

He scored 2 penaltyes btoday but the issue was that his team was drawing 2:2 in their pitch , bad for them, and in the 86 minute he scored the 3rd goal which gave the victory to Fener and kept the 5 points leadership over Galatasaray

It was his 18 goal in 21 mathes he played , apart form many assists

Rivaldo , our Ribbo , has the same spirit, but there are some other circumstances.

I must add that Fener was left with ten , they also have the one or more that make sutpid fouls (we are all mediterranean) but the difference it they do not kick the bucket

And they do not miss so much, also they have more scorers . more killer 9, be them Brazukas or others (Marcio Nobre, Anelka, Van Hoidong and behind them the perfect DM Mrco Aurelio and Tungai)

Despite all the critics, i still hope that the same Oly of the beginning of the season will return and have a good finish.

I do not understand what happened to Giovanni, it looks like a mental problem.

It is a problem to be solved with proffesionals

SOmetimes I have the will to conme to Bajevic and shout sometings in his mother tounge that i speak very well..

(Every fan thinks that he knows better , me included)

Let us hope Rivaldo recovers and still have some tricks in his boots, and that Guivanni recovers from his amnezia and remember s to play as he used to

Wuth concentration it can be done

Archived