Phantis Forums

A' Div: Ergotelis - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Ergotelis in Crete. Ergotelis is the team that beat us at Toumba 2-0, and is in need of bedly needed points in their fight not be relegated. They are a very dangerous team with Ogynsoto in the front. also Addo who scred against PAOK at Toumba with Maccabi is now an Ergotelis player.

On the other hand PAOK has improved their play since Fringer left, and I see the team going for a win in this game.

My prediction is 1-1 or 1-0 PAOK.

if paok plays like he did this past weekend , they'll win 1 or 2 nothing. Otherwise its a toss up anything can happen.

what's the news on the egyptian was it a concussion he suffered? will he be available? As much as I dislike dangerous plays and this was a vicious hit, although I don't think it was intentional, Djorjevic for years is allowed to throw his elbows and karate chops at anyone who comes near him without ever getting anything called on him. Giovanni is another pushing and stiff arming opponents. Now maybe he'll think twice.

Any news on the other egyprian who was the center forward on their under 23 team. He was suppose to be the catch. Any news from FIFA?

GoBlue, Megahed was released fromthe hospital yesterday and will join team prac tices today. He seems to be ok. Yes, it was a dangerous foul, but as you said I don't think it was intentional.

As for Shikabala, the other Egyptian. He is actually 19 years old. FIFA keeps postponing the decision. It appears that Shikabala also signed a contract with Zamalek. This has supposedly happened after he signed one with PAOK. PAOK and Shikabala claim that the signature on the contract with Zamalek is a forgery.

We should be lucky we won this game. Ergotelis missed several good chances throughout the game to score. Tochoroglou had a very good day. In the end it is the win that counts. Chalkydona is next.

Archived