Phantis Forums

HalkiasPor and tsmouth

Ex PAO GK Chalkas is definatly not having the best time playing for Portsmouth. Especially today after a 3-0 loss to Arsenal, he's definatly not been well as well as was hoped by the manager and fans. The fans have also been irriated with his poor preformances and replacement of popular goalie Shaka Hinslop. I dunno about you, but with Nikopolidis being old and getting older (34 I think) and more inconsistent, I don't feel very good with him as our short term replacement for the NT. Call me crazy, but I'd feel more confident with Katerginakis (sp?) in goal, even though he hasen't played in months. At least he's proven he can get it done in a "good" league (Serie A). Any other worries, and or alternatives at GK for the National Team??

Yeah too bad for Kostas who hasn't started well at Ports. Obviously he's found himself in different surroundings and is probably very nervous and not prepared. I guess the manager or coach will allow him some more time to prove himself but the fans might have the last word on that one.

For sure seeing him not performing well at the premiership throws questions but I think it's too early to start saying he might not be the 2nd keeper of the NT.

I forgot but who's the NT's 3rd keeper?

Katerginakis was not picked or asked to be in the keeper's role...

I saw most highlights with Kostas in goal and felt bad for him. I hope he soon turns things around.

Archived