Phantis Forums

Should the Oly fans be tolerated?

zachos

Guest Protathlitis

Then I apologise.

But seat-throwing is not trivial. In the US you get 2 years in jail for this (recal the basket brawl).

Greece football is not the US basketball. seat throwing occurs in the majority of games where there are rival away fans; thats the point I was making.

If seat throwing is the only thing that happened then I suspect people who dont know anything about Greek football are only reacting like this because of the nea smyni thing ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

ch-thrylos, I think that huge post of yours was directed at me...

I dont know why you are telling me that stuff. the reason I brought up the gays is because as usual they are trying to take the moral high ground as if they dont have exactly the same hooligan problem.

I am completely against hooliganism and am fully aware of the role kokkalis plays in condoneing this crap;

this isnt the first time you have misunderstood the issue and my posts please save your speeches on how bad this kind of behaviour is.....it becomes tiresome mate

I like all of you that actually believe that Kokkalis can stop this, or that he shouldn't tolarate this etc etc... It seems that you haven't understood that Kokkalis is WORSE than these people.... He was the one that spoke about 'kotes' and 'pelates' he is the one feeding the media and TV Magic, and he is mainly responsiblee for the dangerous referees in the Greek league....

I think he has to go to prison the soonest possible!!!!!

P.S. I really want to see what the clown Government will do now... Perhaps they will call NASA and claim that we had another incident of Extra Terrestial Activity in the Pankritio stadio... And not only that but the ALITES ET's are wearing red shirts giving poor Thrynos a bad name!!!! :P

OYST!!!

I say drop the disgrace of Greece to the C division gia na valoun myalo!!!!! :ph34r:

I presume you are another one of these GNOSTES, and regular watchers of the Greek league huh? Ok whatever you say...

Thrynos fans are the best of all, and very innocent. It is just that they are manipulated very easily by others.... Lets propose that all the other fans be banned from the Greek league (the arrostoi like me and the rest of the 5 million normal Greeks) so that we leave fans like yourselves in the grounds... ;)

I presume you are another one of these GNOSTES, and regular watchers of the Greek league huh? Ok whatever you say...

Thrynos fans are the best of all, and very innocent. It is just that they are manipulated very easily by others.... Lets propose that all the other fans be banned from the Greek league (the arrostoi like me and the rest of the 5 million normal Greeks) so that we leave fans like yourselves in the grounds... ;)

Is it so difficult to understand what's the problem with you? You can't participate in any discussion without degrading it to swearing and hateful speech. What is your age and background? Under 15? Don't you see the oxymoron of speaking like a typical hooligan here and blaming other hooligans (or their supposed patrons) for their acts?

Is it required to be a "gnostis" (which I'm not) for been disgusted by the above? Can't we behave under civil manners here, at least when we are not insulted by other forum members? It is the OSFP Forum for Christ's sake.

I haven't insulted anyone and especially you. If you look at the posts above you will see who made this personal. I simply stated the fact about these clowns who always get away with everything.... If you can't accept it that is fine but don't call me an arrosto when you are the ones who are blind to see beyond your PAROPIDES!!!! ;)

Or perhaps you were offended that I said the Oly has to be dropped to the C division? I think its time you people understand that if the team IS NOT HURT (I know that its not fair but that is how it must be) then these hooligans will never stop......

Ok, I'll elaborate a little more. It wasn't a direct personal insult from you, you're right on that. But I considered quite insulting that you are hijacking a thread which:

1. Deals with means to face the problem (we were already talking about a petition)

2. It was posted in OSFP forum.

Wouldn't you find it insulting if I was posting in your forum a similar amound

of sewage like that you throw at our team on constant basis?

And since when I am wearing "paropides"? Wasn't you the one you saw at the mirror? Read my postings above and you 'll see that I am deeply frustrated, angry, upset and decided to see drastic measures again our stupid "fans". And against the club, because it is responsible for those "organomenoi". The problem is, you are not helping with constant hateful speech and derogatory comments for our club. You are simply simply stirring the pot.

@protathlitis: it wasnt just directed at you. i am just sick of all the discussions and comparisons about "your fans did this, our fans did that, bla bla bla".

in the last time most of the times it were our fans doing the biggest crap in the greek league. i am not saying the others are angels, but ours have just run out of control.

Guys this fighting back and forth is not helping. who's fans are the worst I am a PAO fan and my teams fans are no angels by any means. I live in Canada and I love going to CFL football games with my kids thats part of the fun of being a dad. If the problem of these so called fans that are realy not fans just huge MALAKES and MORONS is not fixed the stadiums will be empty and it will be a very long time before the fans will come back. This is the time to fix the problem with winning the euro and everyone partying together like brothers no mater what team we support. We can't let this window get away or we may not have a chance again. As I have posted earlier in this post I am against giving the points that were taken away back to the 2 teams. So maybe the Idiots would stop being morons if they knew for sure that there team would pay for it. But since the points were given back now it is to late to fix the problem for this season but they need to have a meeting after the season and lay down the law with no more giving back points when there fans act like idiots and morons. I was in Greece for the Olympics last summer I went to a basketball game and there were a lot of dads and there sons lets try and get those fans to the stadiums and Ban for life anyone that causes trouble. Because the kids are the fans of the future thats all I need to say we need the kids to be able to go or we will have empty stadiums very soon. :gr:

It's not just a matter of taking away points for any team that would make the "bums" go away. Obviously it's the team management and owners that have to play a major role.

The greek football federation has to take aggressive measures to combat this problem like the English did when they had their problems of hooligans.

Strict security in and outside the stadiums, undercover police and detectives sitting with fans, video cameras..yeah a big price to pay for a big problem.

Guest Protathlitis

ESP, its always the same thing: 'Thrylos should be dropped to C division", "Osfp fans are terrible and the meanest"

Who was the first group to start the hooliganism after euro? : vazelokotes when they attacked a fan club

always exaclty the same hyppocrisy; keep it in the pao forum

ESP, its always the same thing: 'Thrylos should be dropped to C division", "Osfp fans are terrible and the meanest"

Who was the first group to start the hooliganism after euro? : vazelokotes when they attacked a fan club

you did not get your history taught correctly to you...or you just arent paying close enough attention....

WELL SAID MY FRIEND WELL SAID

THE HIPPOCRACY IN HERE ITS UNREAL

u greens complain about everything there is to complain yet turn the other way when your team does the same!!

how much in property damage was caused yesterday

was their any injuries??

i think Olympiakos better do the safe thing and just not except away tickets !!!!!!!!!!!

Pao did these last month i think Olympiakos needs to do the same

their are just too many assholes out their

Greece football is not the US basketball. seat throwing occurs in the majority of games where there are rival away fans; thats the point I was making.

If seat throwing is the only thing that happened then I suspect people who dont know anything about Greek football are only reacting like this because of the nea smyni thing ;)

What you do not understand is that we are trying to discuss on the premise that something is changing.

So reffering to what a more organized country would do is to show the way things should happen.

Trying to play the great insider of Greek footbal does not do any good. How long have you lived in Greece anyway? I have lived 23 years. I know how common this kind of stuff is.

But lets stop taking this as acceptable any more. That is part of the problem, it does not solve the problem. :tdown:

Guest Protathlitis

whos trying to play the insider man? the facts are there for everyone to see: Kokkalis and Vardinnogiannis encourage this problem: a problem which has to be stopped; dont preach to the choir

but dont tell me about how we 'should follow the example of a more organised country'. thats crap; we wont to take the hooliganism out of the game but not the amazing atmosphere.

I dont want to follow america's example in anything; no matter how 'organised you think they are

I was talking to people who react to seat throwing as if it just started (not you in particular)

Guest Protathlitis

you did not get your history taught correctly to you...or you just arent paying close enough attention....
:huh: what are you talking about? you think that hooliganism started with nea smyni this year?

it was you gays which attacked one of our fan clubs before the derby. look it

so pao123, what point are you making? are pao fans angels? have they not done any worse than what Osfp fans have done in the last few years?

come on, I dont agree with what happens but cant you see how ridiculous it is when you pao fans attempt to take the moral high ground?

:huh: what are you talking about? you think that hooliganism started with nea smyni this year?

it was you gays which attacked one of our fan clubs before the derby. look it

so pao123, what point are you making? are pao fans angels? have they not done any worse than what Osfp fans have done in the last few years?

come on, I dont agree with what happens but cant you see how ridiculous it is when you pao fans attempt to take the moral high ground?

their just basically trying to single out Olympiakos

u see in Pao's case it's ok for violence to occur by other clubs except when Olympiakos does it then its all wrong and Greek football is wrong and the whole nine yards

Pao fans never mention about the Toumba fans who are pretty bad also

it's the Pao propaganda period

Archived