Phantis Forums

sochaux - Olympiakos 0-1 agg.

Guest Protathlitis

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done OLYMPIAKARA u made us proud :nw: :nw: Listened to the game and haven't stop smiling since Stoltsidis scored :tup: :tup: Contra.gr is saying that we play away the 1st leg and sport.gr is saying we r playing at Karaiskaki..Can somebody please confirm 100%..

All the kanapethes have been sold i hear but if any PAO fans want to watch the game im in Sydney Australia :P :P

your match vs newcastle at home will decide your fate...newcastle are not that great away..if bajevic plays slightly more attacking then u can beat them...you shud really look for the result at home because at st james park it will be extremely tough to hold newcastle...if kluivert and shearer are fit then itll be extremely tough..shearer, in my mind, desptie his age, is one of the best all around strikers in the game...and kluiverts record in europe is exceptional...you will really need your right wing to step up and take care of robert because the past few games he has been on excpetional form..his left foot is definitly one of the best in the premiership..i think olympaikos can do it only if they get a good favroable result in greece because i dont think u will be able to go to england and avoid conceeding a goal...it is a very tough task...i dont think itll be a game like sochaux where you will be able to hold them and then catch them on the counter...newcastle are a very quick but experienced...you will have to play a bit more open at home if u are gunna get a result...newcastle are very beatable as long as your players work hard...

your match vs newcastle at home will decide your fate...newcastle are not that great away..if bajevic plays slightly more attacking then u can beat them...you shud really look for the result at home because at st james park it will be extremely tough to hold newcastle...if kluivert and shearer are fit then itll be extremely tough..shearer, in my mind, desptie his age, is one of the best all around strikers in the game...and kluiverts record in europe is exceptional...you will really need your right wing to step up and take care of robert because the past few games he has been on excpetional form..his left foot is definitly one of the best in the premiership..i think olympaikos can do it only if they get a good favroable result in greece because i dont think u will be able to go to england and avoid conceeding a goal...it is a very tough task...i dont think itll be a game like sochaux where you will be able to hold them and then catch them on the counter...newcastle are a very quick but experienced...you will have to play a bit more open at home if u are gunna get a result...newcastle are very beatable as long as your players work hard...

in all seriousness your pratically a 100% right

my question how is Newcastle midfield

Olympiakos strenght is midfield and the defensive line

so possesion will be key

obviously Newcastle will be working on counter attacks

primiership teams also tend to be bad in man marking so with Olympiakos being in good form and Newcastle making enough mistakes we should get a favorable result at Karaiskaki

i hope otto now dumps kafes and puts stoltidis in the greek side cause he is a way better player and also dusans tactics won us the game is this a first that a greek away side hasnt played the 4 5 1 system i reckon we can get ova newcastle

I agree 100% with that statement. Kafes hasn't impressed me at all with his play for Oly or the national squad.

Archived