Phantis Forums

Malesani wants Fylakouri

Lalin

I agree with pappou!!!

If k. Melitzana can't manage correctly our PAO and k. Fylakouris is the assistent... of course k. Fylakouris will be automatically included as one of the blamed of bad reuslts...

In my opinion we must keep k. Fylakouris until the end and see what's the best for us. Some pages ago I read that Fylakouris is good to upgrade the morale of players against kalamarias and something else. But let us see: if we don't have, as I said before, a coach that knows how to keep a good PAREA between the players, to work with the psychology of players to keep them motivated and know the GREEK Padosfairo, it will be difficult we can succeed late... if we don't have that characteristics referred before, we will have to smell the rotten and bad smell of fish of the gavrakia of osfp...

Another thing... as the others, say Melitzana just won the UEFA Cup with parma maybe because of the high quality players... in modena and verona with average players you all could see... ah... Does k. Melitzana know the GREEK Podosfairo enough???

That's All...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

YOU PEOPLE SOME TIMES MAKE ME WONDER...

NOW YOU ALL WORRY IF FYLAKORIS GETS IN THE EYE OF THE STORM JUST IN CASE MALEZANI SCREWS UP????

PLEASE PEOPLE GET A HOLD ON YOUR SHELVS.

FOR CHRIST'S SHAKE IF MALEZANI SCREWS UP TO WE SHOULD ALL GO AND JUMP THROUGH A CLIF OR SOMETHING. :la:

I MEAN THE TEAM HAS ALREADY SCREWED UP THE CUP AND ALMOST GIVEN UP ON THE CHAPIONSHIP, LET ALONE UEFA CUP WE KNOW OUR POTENTIALS...

WHAT I SAY IS THE TEAM IS INVESTING A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GUY AND HE IS NOT GOING AWAY FOR AT LEAST AFTER THE END OF NEXT SEASON SO WE SHOULD BE DAMN HAPPY IF ANYTHING ON THE THOUGHT THAT FILAKOURIS CAN BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN :ph34r:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

YOU PEOPLE SOME TIMES MAKE ME WONDER...

NOW YOU ALL WORRY IF FYLAKORIS GETS IN THE EYE OF THE STORM JUST IN CASE MALEZANI SCREWS UP????

PLEASE PEOPLE GET A HOLD ON YOUR SHELVS.

FOR CHRIST'S SHAKE IF MALEZANI SCREWS UP TO WE SHOULD ALL GO AND JUMP THROUGH A CLIF OR SOMETHING. :la:

I MEAN THE TEAM HAS ALREADY SCREWED UP THE CUP AND ALMOST GIVEN UP ON THE CHAPIONSHIP, LET ALONE UEFA CUP WE KNOW OUR POTENTIALS...

WHAT I SAY IS THE TEAM IS INVESTING A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GUY AND HE IS NOT GOING AWAY FOR AT LEAST AFTER THE END OF NEXT SEASON SO WE SHOULD BE DAMN HAPPY IF ANYTHING ON THE THOUGHT THAT FILAKOURIS CAN BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN :ph34r:

i would have agreed with alot of your points....if it wasnt in capitals.

are you angry all the time.....

Like Mr Filakouris said, he'll always be at the beck'n'call for Panathinaikos.

Now whether it will be as 2nd in charge or back with the youth

academy we can feel assured that he'll always give loyal and hearty

service for the trifilli.

I just hope the players give Malesani similar attention and respect as they

did for Toti.

KissKiss I don't know if you live in Greece or abroad but it sounds that you don't know the Greeks very well... You think that after a failure people will stand up for Fylakouris? Then you are very much mistaken...

You talk about a race that burys and forget everything after a bad result. It is Greeks who even today speak against Rehaggel, it is Greeks that crusified Kenderis and it is the Greeks who put Kolokotronis in jail!!!!

So don't be so sure, Fylakouris is a descent, respectable guy and I prefer to have him remembered as he was without throwing him in the vourko after our first failure.... ;)

KissKiss I don't know if you live in Greece or abroad but it sounds that you don't know the Greeks very well... You think that after a failure people will stand up for Fylakouris? Then you are very much mistaken...

You talk about a race that burys and forget everything after a bad result. It is Greeks who even today speak against Rehaggel, it is Greeks that crusified Kenderis and it is the Greeks who put Kolokotronis in jail!!!!

So don't be so sure, Fylakouris is a descent, respectable guy and I prefer to have him remembered as he was without throwing him in the vourko after our first failure.... ;)

Pappou, perhaps u misunderstood my point.

Do I mention anything about Toti failing and how Greeks will perceive him at the 1st moment of failure if he continues with the team ?

My post simply states that since Toti is a Panathinaikos man in true style, I feel confident that whatever the outcome and whilst he remains involved/employed at Paiania, he will always provide loyal & passionate service.

At the same token, I'm more than certain that his love for Panatha would remain with him no matter what happens thereafter.

Oute edwsa th gnomi mou ean einai kalo oi kako pou o Filakouris tha kathisei ston pagko me to Malesani ...... afto tha to apofasisoun metaksi tous kai thn diokisi.

Anyway, without trying to sidetrack the issue that's all I'll say on the matter and whatever happens so be it.

For the record, I do reside abroad and thanx for the history lesson ;)

Archived