Phantis Forums

Quarterfinals (2004-05)

Ziaka

I was disappointed with the things the fans of Kastoria were saying...was it good when Nikopolidis was defending our National team, but now that he does the same thing for his team he is a m******???

HOW QUICKLY WE FORGET WHAT OSFP FANS SAY ABOUT THE NORTHERN GREEK FANS, DO WE?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

HOW QUICKLY WE FORGET WHAT OSFP FANS SAY ABOUT THE NORTHERN GREEK FANS, DO WE?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

no no no, don't get it this way, I have nothing against Kastoria or Olympiakos...the same thing happened during the game between PAO and OSFP when Basinas was going for the corner. I'm just saying that it's a shame, after our national triupmh at Euro, that there are still some brain-faded fans :tdown:

I think Iliana raises a good point... I heard some of the things that some fans were saying, pretty nasty. But that exists all over Greece and we shouldn't take it too seriously, besides from the fact that that's why many people are afraid to take their kids to games.

More pixs ppl, no way in hell I could wake up at 6am today <_<

Anyways, im not suprised at the usual anti-olympiakoi, from the first minute it started, but some of the chants where EXTREMLY stupid and made no f'in sense, says alot about their IQ :nono:

Larisa defeated Skoda Xanthi 1-0 in the first game of the matchup. Digozis scored the goal from a penalty kick. xanthi finished the game with 10 players as Antzas was sent off in the second half. The game was played in front of 15,000 fans!!!

Larisa defeated Skoda Xanthi 1-0 in the first game of the matchup. Digozis scored the goal from a penalty kick. xanthi finished the game with 10 players as Antzas was sent off in the second half. The game was played in front of 15,000 fans!!!

thats why larissa must be in the A ethniki

Archived