Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Kalamaria

HOLLYWOOD

the prices in general and especially for this match were ridiculous.

I don't blame the brothers for not showing up anyway.

I figured an nice saturday evening match you'd see a good volume of fans.

Just curious how much are these ticket prices?.

If PAO wants a new stadium then the fans have to expect higher prices for $ support.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the prices in general and especially for this match were ridiculous.

I don't blame the brothers for not showing up anyway.

I figured an nice saturday evening match you'd see a good volume of fans.

Just curious how much are these ticket prices?.

If PAO wants a new stadium then the fans have to expect higher prices for $ support.

yes but there has to be a balance- to sell the ideal amount of tickets and make the most money u have to find the balance of price and how many youre going to sell. if your ticket is 100 euros you are going to sell significantly less than that same ticket for 40....but the tickets yesterday were regular price i thought? its also the stupid policy that made mandatory checks, no tickets on the day of the match to be sold, and ticket club requirement for the extra cheap tickets that are usually sold last minute for gates 7/8

So how come you didnt go drakos?

If i lived in Athens Id try and make it to as many games as I can...Itd hurt my wallet though by sounds of it! :(

they dont have a metro to abelokipi from switzerland....... :D

anyways, Gkekas was AWESOME........great finishing, and did anyone see the 3rd goal!? that was a nice assist......

QUOTE (adonis @ Feb 13 2005, 08:21 AM)

So how come you didnt go drakos?

If i lived in Athens Id try and make it to as many games as I can...Itd hurt my wallet though by sounds of it! 

they dont have a metro to abelokipi from switzerland....... 

anyways, Gkekas was AWESOME........great finishing, and did anyone see the 3rd goal!? that was a nice assist......

lol

that would help - i thought you were in athens bc you say how sometimes you go to leoforos!

Heres a bit of useless information - Demba just scored (again I think) for kerkyra - they still lost 3-1 to OFI though!

i was there in december and for some weeks earlier in the year.....this year i went to home games vs Ksanthi, Panionios, and PAOK...

I loved this game because:

Totis Fylakouris showed how to play free football and to let the players have fun!

It showed how well they responded to his mentality.

Gekas, :tup: MUNCH, :nw: Henriksen :) (I love this man)

everyone was better overall!

Thyra 13 and leoforos has not been this empty...since... ;)

The fans are showing enough is enough :angry:

Kalamaria deserves a huge applause for NOT playing destructive football.

It was an easy game for PAO against the second worse defense and the score should not create over optimism...

I say give Totis a chance, Sevilla will be a good test for him.

The players like him and will give a good effort, it showed already.

We finally watched some spectacular play by PAO, about time :whistle:

PEACE

the most important...... players like Filakouri and "filathloi" too.... for me its very important gia na proxorisei o PAO.... oloi enomenoi san mia grothia o PAO tha paei psila... kai exthes edeikse oti exei kalous paixtes kai oti mporei na peksei foveri mpala......

doste mia eukairia se ena diko mas paidi....... ston Toti Filakouri!!!!!!!

Ok if you look at things objectively one can say that:

1. What could Fylakouris possibly done during his 4 days at PAO to change the image of the team? It is for sure that he did not change any tactics or did not teach the players how to play football in 4 days... All he has done is boost their confidence, used the right players (I loved seeing HENRIKSEN back on the squad), used Gonzo in the midfield and also used 1 defensive midfielder (Basinas)...

2. The stadium wasn't empty... Gate 7 was almost empty because the ANEXARTITOI fans of gate 13 were banned by Tzigger due to the problems they created in the PAOK game... And that is why these people were circullating "Filladia" against Tzigger in the basketball game yesturday... The prices for the match were normal (15, 20, 40 euros) as they were from the beggining of the season....

3. Players finally decided to perform for a change.... Michali and Gekas were very dangerous, Gonzo is much better in the midfield that up front where the useless Skazni used to put him, Basinas can be the ONLY DM against teams like Kalamaria (no need for playing with 2 DM always no matter the opponent) and the de-formed Morris sat on the bench for a change... Of course the LAMOIO (Anadikatastatos) was in the squad again,. and I really don't know what needs to be done so that we get rid of him!!!!

Anyway good win, just what we needed before the Sevilla match...

Archived