Phantis Forums

Scazny reportedly getting the sack

Lalin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did i know we were going to get one of these guys? NO MORE ROMANIANS OR SLAVS please. get somebody greek or somebody from a real country. if we get another ###### slav/romanian coach we are going to see a lot of worthless signings from his past teams/nation, and then when he gets fired we will be left with their uselessness. bring in Vlaxos or Rotsa! if its a ksenos it must be from a western country!

On Spor FM it said that PAO has apprached ex-Galatasary, Milan and Fiorentina coach Fatih Terim has been approached.

dreams, dreams :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hello Brotherhood!!!

Since some days i'm looking this forum and i want to post my opinion here...

Finnally skazny is going out and i was asking this since a long time ago... finnally GOD heard my prayers :hypocrite: !!!

As i know by what i see by the internet because here in Portugal there are not too much news about GREEK podosfairo and PANATHINAIKOS (i only watch the match yesterday of US against the chanoumises), we are not in our best performance and i think we need a coach who is inside the GREEK podosfairo. In my opinion i prefer or Vlachos or Matzourakis (he is doing a good job in xanthi), but we need a coach that can motivate the players and must improve their psychological condition (why mourinho of chelsea is good??? he works a lot with the psychology of players).

thats very good...drakos.. i would normally be upset by the link with the romainas, but those nam,es are actually very respected and very good coaches...

the point is it seems like a repetition going on....these guys wont finish out a full season, and theyll bring in the stupid rubbish players from there country and see PAO as the perfect place to try them out-- rahter than gettin already established players. I can see that happeing. I dont want PAO to turn into a colony team every time we get a foreign coach.

have u heard of those two coaches?? if they come to pao i would consider it a good move...Mircea Lucescu?? do you know his histiory?? hes no zaec where he will bring in shitty as slavic players...hes actually a big time coach that wants to succeeed...he is no skazni or shum..he actually has a respected name...

i have heard of them. theyre ok, not great. we need world class if its foreign, id prefer to have somebody who cares about the club and not their salary and reputation.

well then..who would u realistcially sign??? arsene wenger?? which huge international coach would want to manage a greek team in the state greek football is in???

i think luscecu would be a good coach for pao..i think terim would be even better...other then that i dont see us hiring a HUGE named coach...

well then..who would u realistcially sign??? arsene wenger?? which huge international coach would want to manage a greek team in the state greek football is in???

i think luscecu would be a good coach for pao..i think terim would be even better...other then that i dont see us hiring a HUGE named coach...

realistically Mourinho..........

ok thats not really realistic. :D

Arsene Wegner can stay at Arsene al. There are a lot of names i guess dumitrescu/licsecu/terim cant be worse than skazny, and i am happy with any change but i think its time for the guys to play with heart for a change....have a PAO veteran like Rotsa or Vazexa take over.

First off, I just wanted to congratulate PAO for giving this bum the heave-ho. It was about bloody time.

Insofar as a new coach is concerned, I think many of the names mentioned would be fine candidates, but ultimately, won't get the position. I think PAO's admin will choose someone, foreign or domestic, who won't "rock the boat". Someone who will have limitations and/or conditions placed upon him from the very get-go and understand his place. After all, that's what they've been doing for the last few years isn't it? Why should it be any different now?

Who should coach PAO? There are loads of people who come to mind. Rather than focussing on who is going to coach PAO, I think I'd rather look at who won't.

Forget Markarian, he's not stepping into that viper's lair again.

Any of the big name coaches from Western Europe. Too much money for PAO to pay and not a single one would come there knowing the politics and crap that goes with the ownership.

PAO will go on the cheap...AGAIN. They haven't got the nerve, or most importantly, the desire to be competitive with the big boys in Europe. If they did, then you would see them get serious about things and this Scanzy situation would have never cropped up.

First off, I just wanted to congratulate PAO for giving this bum the heave-ho. It was about bloody time.

Insofar as a new coach is concerned, I think many of the names mentioned would be fine candidates, but ultimately, won't get the position. I think PAO's admin will choose someone, foreign or domestic, who won't "rock the boat". Someone who will have limitations and/or conditions placed upon him from the very get-go and understand his place. After all, that's what they've been doing for the last few years isn't it? Why should it be any different now?

Who should coach PAO? There are loads of people who come to mind. Rather than focussing on who is going to coach PAO, I think I'd rather look at who won't.

Forget Markarian, he's not stepping into that viper's lair again.

Any of the big name coaches from Western Europe. Too much money for PAO to pay and not a single one would come there knowing the politics and crap that goes with the ownership.

PAO will go on the cheap...AGAIN. They haven't got the nerve, or most importantly, the desire to be competitive with the big boys in Europe. If they did, then you would see them get serious about things and this Scanzy situation would have never cropped up.

good, realistic point. but didnt markarian say the same thing before??? he came back...i think his health isnt so good i so i dont want him to come to be stressed out when he is unhealthy...

Guys you also have to remember that it will be difficult to get someone w/ an excellent reputation to come coach your team at this point of the year. A good coach will already be coaching for someone else. I think whoever it is you get will prob stay until the year is out and then you will start again over the summer.

Hello Brotherhood!!!

Finnally skazny is going out and i was asking this since a long time ago... finnally GOD heard my prayers :hypocrite: !!!

As i know by what i see by the internet because here in Portugal there are not too much news about GREEK podosfairo and PANATHINAIKOS (i only watch the match yesterday of US against the chanoumises), we are not in our best performance and i think we need a coach who is inside the GREEK podosfairo. In my opinion i prefer or Vlachos or Matzourakis (he is doing a good job in xanthi), but we need a coach that can motivate the players and must improve their psychological condition (why mourinho of chelsea is good??? he works a lot with the psychology of players).

pes ta file....... xreiazomaste enan proponiti pou na anevasei poly tin psixologia ton paixton... na tous kanei na pistepsoun ston eauto tous...... for example: Mourinio and Otto... look what Otto did stin ELLADARA MAS..... tous ekane kai pistepsan oti mporoun na paroun to europaiko kai to peiran...... xreiazomaste enan tetoio proponiti!

Otto will be great move!!!

Guest Protathlitis

since we're on the subject; I wonder what otto will do after his Greek contract runs out. Maybe it depends on how well we go at the WC (if we make it). I mean lots of clubs would want to sign him and klinsman is doing well for germany

Hello Brotherhood!!!

pes ta file....... xreiazomaste enan proponiti pou na anevasei poly tin psixologia ton paixton... na tous kanei na pistepsoun ston eauto tous...... for example: Mourinio and Otto... look what Otto did stin ELLADARA MAS..... tous ekane kai pistepsan oti mporoun na paroun to europaiko kai to peiran...... xreiazomaste enan tetoio proponiti!

Otto will be great move!!!

i dont want otto at PAO- he belongs with the ethniki. i seriously doubt he will sign for a greek club after his contract is up. he is loved too much by all greeks and he knows the kind of garbage that occurs at club level.

First it was the bad picture of the last days and after the defeats in the derbies of the Cup. The reasons that paved the road for the coach’s removal from his position were the bad performance, the defeat and the disqualification from AEK for the Cup. Last year’s Cup Champions considered that the coach is responsible for the bad picture of the team, and have already started seeking a replacement, while during the next few days, maybe even today, the Czech coach is expected to depart from the team.

the administration of the FC are seeking overseas for a new coach that will take over the team. The foreign names have not yet been known, but Greek coaches are also quite likely for the position such as Vangelis Vlachos from Ionikos and Giorgos Paraschos from Chalkidona.

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=5036

Archived