Phantis Forums

Pao players injury prone this year

Green

It seems like its too much of an coincidence that we have so many key players out this early in the season.

I am starting to beleive the team preseason preparation wasn't the best, that why we have had so many players injured to date.

I like to know what are your thougths on this matter?

Regards

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Same things were said last year when Santos did intensive training to all players during pre-season. Everybody attacked him when Lybe, Karagounis and Basinas got injured. Now everybody is attacking Schum for not doing intensive training!!!

Markarian was again critisised for not doing enough training, and that players did not have pace during the games... For Gods sake lets decide what we want..!!!

I dont know about the pre-season training but the players we have are useless, and their injuries are not linked with pre-season training. Dont forget than Sanmartean was injered when we bought him, Maric again had a big injury in the past and so did Olisadebe (remember the incident with the English)!!! Kyriakos was simply an unfortunate moment and Henriksen is becoming old and valnurable to injuries!!!

Archived