Phantis Forums

Who do you want to see as new coach?

Lalin

Who do you want to see as new coach?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see as new coach?

• Vaggelis Vlachos
    • Sergio Markarian
    • Juan Ramon Rocha
    • Krystof Warzycha
    • new foreign coach

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Markarian will not come to Greece again. He has had enough of the bullshit.

Maybe Livathinos should take charge till the end of this season. Then we will have time to reassess the situation.

Maybe ultimately a former player like Vazexa should be given a chance.

You had a coach that had you in First place and got you a double. But go figure, he had ideas and tactics that were his OWN and THAT WORKED so your GM picks a guy that follows orders.. then your GM leaves and now who does your coach follow orders from???

Like him or not, Schum produced RESULTS. I am not a PAO fan, but I will say that PAO was WINNING with schum. Like him or not. With Markarian there was not a championship won.... and you trashed him and his car....

Filakouris has worked wonders with the under 21 PAO squad. Why not just move him up to the senior squad till the rest of the season? Warzycha could be his assistant and take care of the U21 for starters.

Then during the summer we need a fresh face with fresh ideas but also someone who knows the Greek League.

At the moment bringing a serious coach is very difficult.... Of course somebody can argue "how worse can it be than the current situation?".. Indeed I doubt that it can get any worse... So if I was to choose realistically I would go for some puppet to get us through the end of the season and in the summer I would go for an aged, experienced well know, unemployed coach....

What about the following....

Arigo Saki (I don't think he is unemployed, I think he is a technical director at Real, but correct me if I am wrong)

Dino Geoff

Cesare Maldini

The ideal one would be like the guru of Dynamo several years back who was like 85 years old (died recently)... What could our Vendettas say to such a coach?

We need somebody like Osim but not Osim himself... Somebody very experienced, old so that he will have the respect of the players, with balls most of all!!!!

Arigo Saki (I don't think he is unemployed, I think he is a technical director at Real, but correct me if I am wrong)

I thought he got sacked...or heard or something or rather.

You really like the Italians do you Pappou? Boring yet effective, but the ones you mentioned have a wealth of experience.

I reckon Louis Van Gaal - isnt he unemployed? Hows that for a big name!

why when the team plays well we change coach but now that the team plays like s%$#! and doesnt get results we refuse to change? Tzigger is going to get his ass kicked if we dont make the CL this year..... Skazny should be fired now, so the new coach will have more time to build the team. Its only a matter of time before that worthless trash leaves, he should leave ahead of time to avoid more embarassment and drama.

Guest Protathlitis

I really think you should get a fairly proven foreign coach. what about that fernandez from porto? you definatley shouldent get any romanians/ croats/ slovakians

I really think you should get a fairly proven foreign coach. what about that fernandez from porto? you definatley shouldent get any romanians/ croats/ slovakians

he seems ok

what about a South American coach we did good under Markarian and Rotsa or maybe even a German like King Otto :nw:

Going by managements past history I'd be very surprised to see a well known coach come to PAO.

Considering the timing of the whole thing I'd prefer a good Greek coach who'll

get the respect of the players and more importantly someone with a knack

of getting the best out of them.

Another case may be to hand over the reins to one of the senior players

like Munch to take on a player/coach role.

Having said that, if the current problems are attributed to player disharmony

amongst each other then the latter point may not be the way to go.

Aaaaxx na eimouna miga stous ntihous tou PAE grafia !!!

Archived