Phantis Forums

Bring back 'Stellara'

REDmagic

In the past year and a half Olympiakos has struggled on the right side with pace and enthusiasm and this is mainly the fact that STELLARA was replaced by a PSOFIO :tdown: .If he leaves Bolton we should get him back bcoz there is only one STELLARA :tup: :tup: Kokkalh kiss and make up bcoz he still has a lot to offer..STELLARA :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: Im intrested to find out what u gfuys think :P

Guest Protathlitis

Id love to have him back but hes 31, we should really fill that position with youth hopefully greek youth

kafes has had a great season but like you said, he does lack the pace for a winger. The real problem is a centre forward

I hear you REDMAGIC. Giannakopoulos, is a national hero! :gr: OSFP is better than Bolton anyway. I mean, we're in europe, they're not, that's reason enough!

Id love to have him back but hes 31, we should really fill that position with youth hopefully greek youth

kafes has had a great season but like you said, he does lack the pace for a winger. The real problem is a centre forward

YOu're 100% right on with that. He's too old.. We should focus on the youth!

:tup:

I think Redmagic was talking about the substitution of Stelios with Georgiadis. Kafes isn't an offensive right winger.

It seems to me that while Stelios had that "killer instinct", we must not forget that he was also great because of the different style of the team. Ribo and Giovanni would be too slow to keep pace with him now. Additionally, due to the current desire for increased efficiency of the defence, Mavrogenidis (or Pantos) couldn't advance and support Stelios as often as they did before.

If we had him now, we would only enjoy some nice goals and some occasional bursts (just personal efforts) from the right but not a really planned offence from there. Even then, those bursts would be mostly unexploited as he would be left alone without support from the middle. What do you think?

Hmarton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: Oxi allous 30arhdes!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: Epitelous ananewsh kai grhgora!!!!O Mpagebits ypotithetai irthe gia na ksanakanei omda ton olympiako mas kai emeis ton gemisame papoudes!!!Dwste ston anthrwpo paiktes 20-25 gia na kanei aggelous opws palia kai na ksanapaiksoume kalh mpalla!!!Ti na kanei ki aytos me ftasmenous paiktes!!!Kseroume oti den mporei ki emeis epimenoume!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i know all Olympiakos fans want Giannakopoulos back b/c is presence away from the club has been felt

but he won't come back now to Olympiakos

he is finally seeing lots of mins with Bolton and he is doing pretty well

i mean if he leaves Bolton for Olympiakos

it would be a failure to him and many

Olympiakos also needs to move on find the right replacement

hopefully we do by the summer

It would be a waste to bring Giannakopoulo back to Pirea now. Let him build his reputation in one of the best leagues in the world and gain experience that will develop him even more for the national team. I mean, practically all our starting eleven are playing outside of Greece, in the world's top leagues, and this can only benefit our national team and help us qualify for Germany 2006. In all honesty, it is time for Kokkali to rebuild and he can do this by getting rid of Mavrogenidi, Anatolaki, Giovanni, and instill new blood into our beloved Thrylara. I mean how many more years will we continue to bow out of the Champions League , paidia? this is getting ridiculous. Georgatos is good one day, and practically invisible the next. Djordevic is not the player of years past. So I think its best that we look at the only choice we have if we want to gain prominence in Europe. Rebuilding time is here, and its up to Kokkali to take the initiative. B)

Guest Protathlitis

kafes isnt defensive at all man. The only reason he plays is because of his creative abilities.

but the point is that he plays on the right anyway regardless of his instructions

Hmarton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: Oxi allous 30arhdes!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: Epitelous ananewsh kai grhgora!!!!O Mpagebits ypotithetai irthe gia na ksanakanei omda ton olympiako mas kai emeis ton gemisame papoudes!!!Dwste ston anthrwpo paiktes 20-25 gia na kanei aggelous opws palia kai na ksanapaiksoume kalh mpalla!!!Ti na kanei ki aytos me ftasmenous paiktes!!!Kseroume oti den mporei ki emeis epimenoume!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

now thats is some funny shiit

thanks man for the laugh

as much as i like him, i dont want him back. i am very happy for him that he made it in the pl and i think it would be a step back for him. additionally he would just be able to help us for another two maybe three years.

he should stay where he is. it is the best for him.

it is time for osfp and us the fans to get over our glorious team and its players like stelios, djole, alexandris, giovanni, amanatidis, etc. we have to face it that there will be a time without them which is very near.

osfp has to build a new winning team. some future stars might even be here already. d'acol, castillo, taralidis, maric, kouloucheris, rezic, vallas, patsatzoglou (i just hope he will come back).

How can u say Giannakopoulos is a pappou?He might be 30 but still runs like a 25 year old :tup: :tup:

Tote re paidia giati diamartireste gia thn mpalla pou paizei o olympiakos???Ferte paiktes ftasmenous-xortasmenous ston olympiako!!!Etsi den ftiaxnetai omada!!!Mikrous epitelous!!!!!Den yparxoun kaloi mikroi paiktes sthn ellada???Prepei na kanoume piswgyrismata???

WE ALREADY HAVE A REPLACEMENT FOR STELIO AND THATS FILLIPAKOS. HE PLAYED A BIT IN ONE OF THE GAMES AND HE SHOWED THAT HES THE TYPE OF PLAYER THAT WILL MAKE A DRIBLA AND TAKE ON A DEFENDER WHEN HE HAS THE BALL. THE REASON PANTOS HAS BEEN LOOKING BAD LATELY IS BECAUSE HE HAS THAT KOLOGERA GEORGIADES IN FRONT OF HIM AND HE NEVER GETS ANY HELP. GEORGIADES NEVER PUTS ANY PRESSURE ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND PANTOS HAS TO DO ALL THE WORK. WE NEED TO START PLAYIN FILLIPAKOS ON THE RIGHT AND CASTILLO ON THE LEFT INSTEAD OF DJORDJEVIC. ALSO TALARIDES SHOULD GET A SHOT AT DEFENEIVE HALF BECAUSE STOLTIDES IS HALF THE PLAYER HE WAS LAST YEAR AND IN MY OPPINION KAFES SUCKS. HES NOT A COFTI AND HE CANT MAKE A NICE PASS. TI PROSFEREI??? ALSO D'AGOL SHOULD PLAY MORE AND MORE AND VALLA SHOULD BE A VASIKOS. IF WE DONT MAKE THE TEAM YOUNGER WELL PAY FOR IT.

ALSO AS FAR AS GETTING A NEW COACH, LETS GIVE SOME MONEY AND GET DEL BOSQUE. HE JUST GOT FIRED A FEW WEEKS AGO. IM ALSO ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THAT AN AMERICAN COACH CAN BE GOOD. TEAM USA DOES WELL EVEN THOUGH THEIR PLAYERS HAVE HALF THE TALENT GREEK PLAYERS HAVE. THE REASON AMERICAN TEAMS ARE EVEN DECENT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE DISIPLINE AND TO BE A COACH IN USA YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO TRAIN PLAYERS AND HOW TO USE SYSTEMS IN SOCCER. JUST MY OPPINION, I BET NOONE WILL SHARE IT WITH ME

Philipakos used to live on Long island for starters

he is very young 22 i believe

but he is injury prone so far

i mean he has got to play in games and be more consistent if he does

he has to earn his position and i don't see it right now

on Bajevic getting fired let's relax here

i mean look he has had a bad coaching season to our expectations

but he did a good job on revamping our defensive line which we thought would be our weakest link this season

the striking up front has been terrible and alot of missed chances which isn't his fault

but i do blame him for some of his subsitutions and tactics

the team at times looks confused

i mean lets give him the full 3 years or at least 2

it may be good...how do you know im not a good footballer?? :D

i was actually going to go on trial with paniliakos last summer....phillipakos is good enough to play theree..but he needs time before he can be a presence for oly...bajevic loves him though so werever he goes, phillipakos goes too...

Archived