Phantis Forums

LETS GIVE BAJEVIC A CHANCE

Olympiacos-Sydney

How can you even compare the Kataskopo Kokkali with Vardinnogiannis?

And excuse me, when exactly did you see Vardinogiannis encouraging the hooligans? I mean the guy never appears on TV, or any form of media control, he was the one who broke all Organised fans a decade ago... He is the same guy who is now restricting all fans for away games.... He also gave all tickets to Ticket club for distribution...

Excuse me but there is a massive difference between the above actions and the 'kotes', 'pelates' actions...

well we all know that kokkalis is always trying to get the frinos supporters up on their feet! going around greece just to shout to people about pao and what they do!

also he encuraged frinos many times to make it difficult for pao to play in rizoupoli! remember pao went in to that stadium did not get allowed to play football! a total disgrace(pao should have gone the dikastiria then and to uefa-fifa and the EU.)

next year(last year) kokkalis was begging for football justice when they where to play the championship decider at leoforo and calling for pao fans not to slaughter frinos players like his own disgusting hooligans did the year before.

i quote:

dont slaughter our players like little lambs.

the fact is that frinos got a absolutely free champions that year 2003.

so when u can not accept that this is the fact, then the todays fine is total justice ok

well we all know that kokkalis is always trying to get the frinos supporters up on their feet! going around greece just to shout to people about pao and what they do!

also he encuraged frinos many times to make it difficult for pao to play in rizoupoli! remember pao went in to that stadium did not get allowed to play football! a total disgrace(pao should have gone the dikastiria then and to uefa-fifa and the EU.)

next year(last year) kokkalis was begging for football justice when they where to play the championship decider at leoforo and calling for pao fans not to slaughter frinos players like his own disgusting hooligans did the year before.

i quote:

dont slaughter our players like little lambs.

the fact is that frinos got a absolutely free champions that year 2003.

so when u can not accept that this is the fact, then the todays fine is total justice ok

u should not complain about our tatics u guys did not allow any of our fans in the building at leoforos and thus from now on we wont have your fans in our building and vice versa

do us a favor stop pretending u r angels.. youre no better

PS: well we all know that kokkalis is always trying to get the frinos supporters up on their feet! going around greece just to shout to people about pao and what they do!

I loved this comment.. you guys are always bitchign what we do and u

Guest Protathlitis

How can you even compare the Kataskopo Kokkali with Vardinnogiannis?

And excuse me, when exactly did you see Vardinogiannis encouraging the hooligans? I mean the guy never appears on TV, or any form of media control, he was the one who broke all Organised fans a decade ago... He is the same guy who is now restricting all fans for away games.... He also gave all tickets to Ticket club for distribution...

the only difference between the two is that Kokkalis like to get his head on tv and that hes does more good for the team.

vardinogiannis and other gays managing pao encourage and protect hooligans; end of story. I dont care how much you think you admire that idiot.

Elastonpappou, tell me then why does hooliganism still flourish at pao? does vardinnopoofta and the rest of them have NO control over those type of fans?????

could vardinogiannis end it in your opinion??

listen u guys are right about the 5% being waivered

b/c the small clubs lose alot of money like that

but remember it wouldn't help if their stadio got damaged

meaing the hoolagnism needs to stop

and also factor in that the fact the small clubs make money when they play Olympiakos, Pao and etc.

but also remember the big clubs are heavily supported and that could mean that the small club playing at home is actually playing away b/c the big clubs are being supported

of course if they are true business men they would use this as an opportunity to market the team

using a slogan that would say come support your team or the supporting will be done by the opposition

they don't market the game right in Greece

i just hope they realize this

Elastonpappou, tell me then why does hooliganism still flourish at pao? does vardinnopoofta and the rest of them have NO control over those type of fans?????

could vardinogiannis end it in your opinion??

I believe that HE COULD end it!!! But you know what he doesn't want to!!! Why should he do it when all the other LAMOIA have their straties!!! He has done it a decade ago and nobody followed.... ;)

Of course that doesn't mean that he encourages hooliganism... Not stopping it compared with CREATING it has a massive difference...... I didn't hear Vardinnogiannis speak of Kotes and PELATES 2 days prior to the match and having the president of EPAE clapping in the first row of the audience!!!! ;)

Guest Protathlitis

I believe that HE COULD end it!!! But you know what he doesn't want to!!! Why should he do it when all the other LAMOIA have their straties!!! He has done it a decade ago and nobody followed.... 

how convinient ;) its not his fault because kokkalis wont put his gun down before he does (even if he doesent 'encourage' it).

he didnt say kotes but instead of putting his head on camera he just issued 'club statements' against Osfp. Same s%$#!

Why should he do it when all the other LAMOIA have their straties!!! He has done it a decade ago and nobody followed.... ;)

I hear this excuse all the time, for every bad habit in Greece. Be sure that all other "lamoia" do exactly the same.

Of course that doesn't mean that he encourages hooliganism... Not stopping it compared with CREATING it has a massive difference...... I didn't hear Vardinnogiannis speak of Kotes and PELATES 2 days prior to the match and having the president of EPAE clapping in the first row of the audience!!!! ;)

Before a PAO-OSFP derby, there is the usual press release fight that provokes fan rioting. But you isolated an incident as if it was the sole reason for the OSFP hooliganism or as if your club didn't expressed similarly disgraceful comments for Olympiakos.

This post as well as almost any of what you write about OSFP (e.g. this utterly outrageous one link) shows your inability to see in anything except black and white. What you hate (as if it wasn't disgraceful by itself to hate a club and its supporters) is always at fault, while what you support are angels. Angels like Vardinogianni family, the major clique of the greek political, financial and athletic life. A family who are amongst the real governors of this country for decades. A family with their puppets even in the government (you know Kefalogiannis, don't you?) A family which OFFICIALLY holds and manages two teams without anyone ever been able to do anything about it for years!

The reason why Kokalis was never forced to fight hooliganism in the past is simply the support he had from PASOK government. Most OSFP fans know and admit that. Now tell me that Vardinogiannides didn't have equally shameful support from Nea Dimokratia governments (incl. the current one).

Finally, I have a question for you. Do you really expect to relieve your irritatingly hateful hooliganism here in the OSFP forum ? There are better places. E.g., in the upcoming derby, you can throw your stones to Kokalis, or maybe your mobile. Or you may grab and burn a red flag (but there won't be reds there). It will make you feel much better when doing the things you know better.

I wont reply because you seem to know everything... You even know that Vardinogiannis had the support of N. Dimokratia previously... So by that only I refuse to answer....

As far as my hooliganism, don't worry I will express it accordingly in Leoforos... Don't think that I attack players or throw stones or beat up referees, but I will certantly do somthic about that hypoccrite Lycourezo!!!!!!!!! ;) :box: :ph34r:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

none of the two big men in greek football has a clean record. only that vardinoogiannis is pulling the strings not in public. he is the man that is operating in the background. kokkalis instead is using all the possibilities the media give him. i think both hate the opponent team what just makes things worse. i would be happy to see them making statements towards the fans like "take care that it will be a nice and fair match" or something like that. they should take care that the matches between osfp and pao will be celebrated as they should. every year it is one of the biggest happenings in sport and every year the spot light falls on the riots. and the match is never nice to watch.

but to ban violence out of the stadiums they should work togeteher instead of making a competition out of it which results in even more rivalry.

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

none of the two big men in greek football has a clean record. only that vardinoogiannis is pulling the strings not in public. he is the man that is operating in the background.

very well said.
i didnt post this to support the rivalry between the osfp and pao fans in here. :angry:

what i wrote is just a comparison between the two most powerful men in greek football. i dont really know what vardinogiannis is doing and i also dont think anybody in here really knows, although they seem to know everything what is going on in greece.

i just think about filipidis. in my oppinion he was the best known puppy in the history of greek football. i am sure that he got a lot of instructions from the vardinogiannis family during the time he was paos "president".

kokkalis already made another side blow against pao at the new year party of the football team. that stuff is just disgusting and like that nothing will ever change in greece.

Well, it seems that most of you here are too young to remember anything more than the favourable treatment from government to Kokalis. There was an equally unfair favourable treatment from Mitsotakis government to Vardinogianni family interests. They abolished a huge fine against Vardinogiannis who were caught for oil smuggling. I don't remember the exact amount of the fine they had to pay, only that it was almost astronomical but fair. They paid almost nothing, after the intervention of the prime minister.

I also remember when the junior sports minister of Mitsotaki government was accused of suspectful meetings with Vardinogianni. He shamelessly said "I always enjoy the advices of Giorgos Vardionogiannis because of his invaluable experience in sports". :LOL:

Now don't tell me to provide you links about the above coz I don't keep newspaper archives. Go find yourself. I can only provide you some hints. Here is the first one from a PAO board. What the "Rotsa" guy says (forget the language) are generally valid :

http://www.paocyberfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=405

and the rest (bold notation is mine) :

"6

Guest Protathlitis

As far as my hooliganism, don't worry I will express it accordingly in Leoforos... Don't think that I attack players or throw stones or beat up referees, but I will certantly do somthic about that hypoccrite Lycourezo!!!

what a good response to the issues brought up: Bravo sou

Archived