Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Neos Panionios

Ziaka

On Saturday, January 29, PAOK hosts Panionios at Toumba. Tough game considering the team is not playing that well, and the fact that Panionios is a tough team. Panionios is a good defensive team. It is the type of team that we seem to have problems against, specially if we don't score first. It is also possible that some of our new players, such as Mieciel, Zografakis, Megahed will see action in this game.

My optimistic, and always biased :D prediction is that we will win this game 2-0.

bides firstly i think fringer started off bad but lately the club has been improving. why would we want to cut him off while his improving. i dont think he was as good as anastaidis but i think we should give him more of a chance(could others also say wot they think a bout our coach)

and also bides plz mention which players you think are good talent and untouched.

Good win by PAOK in a game played on a bad pitch. Hasiotis the scores of the lone goal of the game with a header. PAOK could have scored few more goals including on a chance where Salpiggidis had a one on one with Drobny, but he lost the control of the ball due to the rain soaked pitch. Paonionios missed ahuge chance to tie the game in injury time.

In the end it is the 3 points that count. next game against Iraklis at Kaftazoglio.

Bravo re Paokara, were back on track!! :D

I'm glad to see that PAOK won. Still shake my head at the fact that PAOK could possibly qualify for UEFA given the sort of season we've had but given the watered down version of the league this year, i really shouldn't be surprised.

Either way, I hope these winning ways continue.

Megahed did not play. I don't know the reason why, but I read somewhere a while back that FIFA has punished him for steroid use until February 2005. This fact has not been publicized the Greek press too much. I think PAOk will wait until sometimes in mid-february before he plays in an official game, just to be on the safe side. I am sure they don't want another Louka case on their hands. I expect him to play n the friendly against Lokomotiva Sofia this friday.

Archived