Phantis Forums

BAJEVIC TACTICS ALL WRONG

Olympiacos-Sydney

AFTER WATCHING OLYMPIACOS AGAINST KALLITHEA I REALISED THAT SOME PLEAYERS ARE TAKING IT EASY AND DONT SWEAT FOR THRYLOS,

BAJEVIC IS FINISHED FOR ME, HE MIGHT BE A GOOD SCOUTER FOR PLAYERS BUT AS A COACH HE LACKS NECESSARY TACTICAL SKILLS.

I HAVE BEEN COACHING FOR A WHILE AND ALTHOUGH IAM AN AMATEUR I CAN SEE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN HIS DECISION MAKING.

FIRSTLY GIOVANNI IS NOT A LONE STRIKER, SECONDLY DJORDEVIC, RIVALDO, STOLTIDIS, KAFES, GIOVANNI AND GEORGIADIS (AXRISTOS) SHOULD NOT BE IN THE STARTING LINE UP.

LOOK AT THIS LINE UP.

HOME GAMES FOR GREECE 4-4-2:

NIKOPOLIDIS (GK)

GEORGATOS (LB)

SHURRER (CD)

ANATOLAKIS (CD)

MAVROGENNIDIS (RB)

STOLTIDIS (DM)

DJORDJEVIC (CM)

MARIC (LM)

CASTILLO (RM)

RIVALDO (AM)

OKKAS (CF)

ON BENCH: GIOVANNI FOR LAST 20 MINS, TARALIDIS, KOSTOULAS, VENETIDIS,

KAFES, DACOL, GIANNOU

I HAVE MIXED A TEAM WITH EXPERIENCE, TECHNICAL ABILITY AND PACE...

VERY IMPORTANT IN SOCCER TO HAVE PLAYERS WITH SPEED AND PACE...

PLAYERS THAT HAVE TO LEAVE:

GEORGIADIS, KOSTOULAS, DJORDJEVIC, GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI HAS HAD IT GUYS HONESTLY HE IS TOTALLY OUT OF IT,

LETS PUT IT FRANKLY, HE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE HARLEM FOOTBALL TROTTERS, DOING EXHIBITION SHOWS FOR THE CIRCUS... AND IAM ONE OF HIS FAVOURITE SUPPORTERS, BUT HE IS 40% OF THE PLAYER LAST YEAR....

BAJEVIC HAS TO LEAVE, BRING IN DELABOSQUE REAL MADRIDS EX COACH,

OR EVEN BAYERN MUNICH LAST COACH OMAR HITZFELD... (WRONG SPELLING)

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??????

Guest Protathlitis

I disagree with just about everything

Bajevic has to stay, hes the best coach in Greece by far and look at what Del Bosque did at whatever shut trukish club he went to.

dont get carried away because of a cup match

Hes my starting line-up with the players we have at our disposal:

...............................Nikopolidis

Rezic..............Anatolakis......Schurrer...........Geo

Kafes.....................Stoltidis....................Tzole

....................Rivaldo...........Maric..........

...............................Castillo........................

What we need is a striker, this is the strongest line up we have considering the strike force we have, im almost tempted to put Okkas in!

Djordjevic STAYS!! Hes back from injury and has played some great games this season still

I think Gio should go at the end of the season, too bad because we all know what hes capable of. We need a striker badly; we all know that. Maybe D'Acol is good, honestly i dont know though.

I'am not one to go after the coaches head, and I believe Bajevic is going to turn this thing around, the boat can and will rock all it wants, as long as it doesn't sink. Lets have some faith in the man, he's proven himself, are we not we the same faces that were trying to count all our recent coaches after Protasov left too ? Now what, atop the league with a game less and a truly unfortunate bid in CL and some of you have the violin out already ? Do you know what it takes at this level ?

File Protathliti, why even bother using Rezic (aka:baby frankenstein) at the RB position ? Consider this, Rezic will be far away from his natural position, the number of games he has under his belt are truly MINIMAL and of course the cohesion the back line has already shown and proven thus far? You might also be forgetting our options at the same position......Dimitris Mavrogenidis & Anastasios Pantos (i wish i could add Patsazoglou someday here) some lads just get it bad I guess sometimes :sigh:

What we need is some venom up top, I would love to see Giovanni see some bench in favor of Okkas with Georgatos holding the left flank, add Rivaldo Kafes Stoltidis Georgiadis . I think these players at MID/FWD create the best posible vibe for OLYMPIAKOS and id like to see something similar used more often. The Geo/Castillo clan needs to rethink their approach to their careers, honestly.

OLYMPIAKOS !

Guest Protathlitis

Vasille, he has played right back for his previos clubs. He looks pretty natural to me at RB, thats why after seeing only a few times im saying he should be our RB: he has impressed alot. Honsetly, he has looked very good defensively and going forward and I'd take him over Mavro and pantos. If patza ever come back then i may have to rethink it ;)

Guys I Know Bajevic is a good coach, but he is scared to open this team up, I always believe you should play to your strengths,

And our strength is our attack,

it is pointless to use a lone striker, if we are going to use one though Okkas is the best suited,

eg Chelsea deploy a lone striker and they use either Drogba ( Very Fast and is mostly first to the ball ) and Gudjohnsen.

I sprint faster than Giovanni.. And this hurts me because he is my hero.

But for the best of the team he has to either get less game time and a pay cut or piss off.

I also strongly believe that Rivaldo should always be sitting behind our 2 strikers, his passing is great and is very dangerous running late in the box..

But seriously Georgiadis is hopeless, he hasnt got his heart in there, Kokkalis seriously stuffed up letting Giannakopoulos leave, he used to spit blood for us...

...........KOKKALIS WE NEED ANOTHER STRIKER AND DEFENDER.......

Bajevic is the best possible coach for Olympiakos

he has been here before and as won

granted at times this season he has made some crucial mistakes Liverpool for example

but he a strong minded coach

doesn't take alot of s%$#!

i think this season he has misused some of the younger players and is bad on substitutions

offcourse yesterday he did a good job in getting georgatos and okkas into the game

look we can't judge him 4 months into the season

plus we need stability at the coaching position

let him fulfill his contract and let him use his sources on getting good young players like maric

Archived