Phantis Forums

Kalamaria-AEK

Original Melbourne 21

Dont forget guys we got another game this week. Im hearing crap about aittitoi and about title-contenders klp and frankly I dont care. We played and beat PAO yes.....but at the end of the day everyone who saw that game knows we need to continue to improve. 45 minutes wont win you games of football and we need to get some more consistency from a few players.

Everyone will laugh at this but this is just as big a challenge as the vazeles, why?

+ We have no wing backs;

+ We have our captain out;

+ We have our leading scorer out;

+ We have to overcome the PAO result and not get a big head from it;

+ We have a team desperate for points.

For me.....we need to follow it up and get another win this week. We need to improve once again and go and play for 90' minutes.

AEK OLE OLE......ORIGINAL OLE....DEN STAMATW NA TRAGOUDW POTEEEE

Soares out for 4 weeks :(

Let's now strike upfront with the youngsters like Kabadais and Bourbos together with Lyberopoulos. Youngsters are here for such situations. They are fast and they can do the job against Kalamaria.

I would not appreciate it, if they go now after a striker in the transfer market.

what our wingbacks out as well? i just heard soares is out injured. they can put kabadais in his position and maybe start rusev for a change and even get krassas a start and then brin in ivic as sub to hcange something if not working as his not ready. will also bring kiriakidis from bench till his ready also.

This is the type of game where Liberopoulos should lift and carry the side and score.

Lybe wont be playing in this game cause of the yellow he got against PAO. Soares is out for a month and reports today say that Kapantai got injured today during practice. They aren't sure of the seriousness yet but he may not be available to play against Kalamaria. If that's true then we won't have any true epithetiko for the game. Konstadinidi is an option although not a very good one. It will be a difficult game for us. Lets hope Santos can bring the team back down from the clouds after the victory against PAO so we can prepare and be ready for a tough game.

I would go with

Xiotis

Kostenoglou .... Moras....Alves .... Kontis

Assu .. Katsou

Krassas .. Ivic ... Kyriakidi

Bourbos

Lets try to avoid the kavoura at all costs and give the youngster a chance. He played well his first two games and I bet he will play better than Konstadinidi will in any event. Bourbos is an attacker that has been playing out of position so far. What do we have these extra players for ? We can also sub Rusev, Petkov if need be (although I see one if not both of them actually starting this game as there is prob no way Santos will start Bourbo)

I think Santos likes Kavoura though. This is part of the problem. I was shocked to see him start in the derby and I have no doubts he will start against Kalamaria although I would prefer he didnt. He has played a bit this year and really should be taking all before him....but he has not. Hopefully he can do something this week.

ti titlo re esu. emeis den tha paroume to titlo fetos esei tha to parete tora pou o osfp efage tous midenismous. sas to dosan to titlo sta heria sas kai an to hasete fetos eh tote tha meinete stin istoria os PRASINOI LAGOI PANATHINAIKOI.

as for game with kalamaria i dont like system santos is playing too negative scare dof opponent not having at least 1 clear striker in doctor. i dont care what ppl say about him he can play well and this game would be perfetct for him to prove it.

i dont see us winning this match this should be a wake up call for everyone not just santos as its also up to players to perform.

special mention for 400 aek fans still chanting away for aek despite down 2-0 thats respect. if players cant fire up for them then they should go home starting from senior members.

sorry AEK, the game isnt over.....i congratulate on last weeks win but i also said that AEK was overdoing it....it was very lucky we have a 3 year old for a coach and no luck.....the title was a bit premature to claim se auth th sthgmh..

AEK will do well, i hope AEK comes back so than they can still keep OSFP down.... and then they have the 2nd cl spot...

i prefer tie for xanoumia..........we would still take first with a win....2 points difference means nothing anyways.....we would still have no room for error , but they would stay above gavros....

i hope people start to see that this league isnt as easy as it looks because the same 3 teams always on top.....kallithea beating OSFP, AEK #1 losing to #15 kalamaria......aris and PAO tieing/losing to kerkyra? most teams in this league can play ball, its good because it means our standards are rising.

Archived