Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - OFI

Vaggar

Scazni said today about Sunday's game:

It is a very difficult game, but we should try for the best for our team. I don't expect that Olympiakos players will be tiered on Sunday. I haven't decided yet on the system and there is a possibility we will play with one striker.

When asked about Bikowsky and Roumpaki, he said: Roumpakis has been a pleasant surprice, but he needs to try hard to improve more. Bikowsky is very hard worker, and Scazni is very pleased with him.

Neofytou will not be ready to play, so he will not be in the 18th players that will travel to Athens.

I just hope that Scazni is just trying to hide from Protasof his intentions, otherwise if three days before the game you haven’t decided on the system you will play is...

Scazni said today about Sunday's game:

It is a very difficult game, but we should try for the best for our team. I don't expect that Olympiakos players will be tiered on Sunday. I haven't decided yet on the system and there is a possibility we will play with one striker.

When asked about Bikowsky and Roumpaki, he said: Roumpakis has been a pleasant surprice, but he needs to try hard to improve more. Bikowsky is very hard worker, and Scazni is very pleased with him.

Neofytou will not be ready to play, so he will not be in the 18th players that will travel to Athens.

I just hope that Scazni is just trying to hide from Protasof his intentions, otherwise if three days before the game you haven’t decided on the system you will play is...

:whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes: Whoohahaha Scazni???? :xxx:

Archived