Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Apollon Kalamaria

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Apollon Kalamaria at Toumba. Kalamaria is in the last place of the league table and needs every point they can get. They will try hard to steal points from us. PAOK on the hand can't afford to drop points at this point. definitively not against teams like Kalamaria. I'd say this is a must win for PAOK.

PAE PAOK will be making available 20,000 tickets for the game. I hope there is a good turnout, considering that there is a stronfg possibility that Toumba might be closed to PAOk fans in future home games as a result of fan trouble at the PAO-PAOK game.

With all that in mind, my prediction is 3-0 for PAOK. I see salpiggidis having a strong game.

Awesome!! A 5-2 victory over Apollon Kalamarias with Maladenis netting 2 and Salpiggidis scoring the final goal. Well done. I know it was against the last place team in the A' Ethniki but but every 3 points help. Hope this continues.

That is awesome!!! This is our highest scoring total for a game this season. Very impressive. Keep it up PAOK!! :tup:

Archived