Logos Request

Logos

History...vs Spanish opponents...

UEFA Cup

Thu 28 Nov 1968 Athletic Bilbao - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 20 Nov 1968 PAO - Athletic Bilbao 0 - 0

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Champions League

Tue 9 Apr 2002 Barcelona - PAO 3 - 1 Konstantinou M. (8)

Wed 3 Apr 2002 PAO - Barcelona 1 - 0 Basinas A. (79)

Champions League

Tue 24 Oct 2000 Deportivo La Coruna - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 13 Sep 2000 PAO - Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 1 Warzycha K. (29)

UEFA Cup

Thu 9 Dec 1999 PAO - Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 1 Asanovic A. (78)

Thu 25 Nov 1999 Deportivo La Coruna - PAO 4 - 2 Warzycha K. (21)

Galeto F. (66)

Champions League

Tue 30 Oct 2001 Mallorca - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 19 Sep 2001 PAO - Mallorca 2 - 0 Vlaovic G. (24)

Konstantinou M. (28)

Champions League

Wed 20 Mar 2002 PAO - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Lymberopoulos (9)

Goumas Y. (64)

Tue 4 Dec 2001 Real Madrid - PAO 3 - 0

Champions League

Tue 13 Mar 2001 Valencia - PAO 2 - 1 Basinas A. (27)

Wed 6 Dec 2000 PAO - Valencia 0 - 0

2 wins 7 losses 5 draws

...and we have never won in Spain and the goal differencial is as so..

for:11 goals

against:19 goals

Scorers:

Basinas 2

Konstandinou 2

Warzycha 2

Lymberopoulos 1

Goumas 1

Vlaovic 1

Galeto 1

Asanovic A. 1

I hope this was a good history lesson lets hope we can rewrite history and get a win in Spain :P

Atleast give credit wheres it due wen u copy other peoples post..from the other greeksoccerforum

I ask you to never copy my posts again unless you atleast specify where you got it from..

History...vs Spanish opponents...

UEFA Cup

Thu 28 Nov 1968 Athletic Bilbao - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 20 Nov 1968 PAO - Athletic Bilbao 0 - 0

Champions League

Tue 9 Apr 2002 Barcelona - PAO 3 - 1 Konstantinou M. (8)

Wed 3 Apr 2002 PAO - Barcelona 1 - 0 Basinas A. (79)

Champions League

Tue 24 Oct 2000 Deportivo La Coruna - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 13 Sep 2000 PAO - Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 1 Warzycha K. (29)

UEFA Cup

Thu 9 Dec 1999 PAO - Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 1 Asanovic A. (78)

Thu 25 Nov 1999 Deportivo La Coruna - PAO 4 - 2 Warzycha K. (21)

Galeto F. (66)

Champions League

Tue 30 Oct 2001 Mallorca - PAO 1 - 0

Wed 19 Sep 2001 PAO - Mallorca 2 - 0 Vlaovic G. (24)

Konstantinou M. (28)

Champions League

Wed 20 Mar 2002 PAO - Real Madrid 2 - 2 Lymberopoulos (9)

Goumas Y. (64)

Tue 4 Dec 2001 Real Madrid - PAO 3 - 0

Champions League

Tue 13 Mar 2001 Valencia - PAO 2 - 1 Basinas A. (27)

Wed 6 Dec 2000 PAO - Valencia 0 - 0

2 wins 7 losses 5 draws

...and we have never won in Spain and the goal differencial is as so..

for:11 goals

against:19 goals

Scorers:

Basinas 2

Konstandinou 2

Warzycha 2

Lymberopoulos 1

Goumas 1

Vlaovic 1

Galeto 1

Asanovic A. 1

I hope this was a good history lesson  lets hope we can rewrite history and get a win in Spain :P

Atleast give credit wheres it due wen u copy other peoples post..from the other greeksoccerforum

I ask you to never copy my posts again unless you atleast specify where you got it from..

Hollywood!

The man is 100% right

There is no harm in asking a persons permission to repost the info he posts in another forum.

Sometimes the creation of suvh posts needs work and we must all respect that.

--

1. We, as a site do not mind that much what others do. We try to keep doing things right.

2. In this case some work is involved, and the man who did it did not say he disagrees with anyone using it. He asked for, and deserves, a PM asking a permission, or at least a mention of his name. I dont see anything wrong at that

3. Yes, its not info he gave birth to! He also compiled it from other sources. But he did some work. And when you do it you should name your sources.

4. I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you what you should do if you want to keep using this space. Once you use it you agree to accept its rules. If you have a different view about how things must be done you are free to create your own. But as long as you USE the space OTHERS PROVIDE, you WILL respect its rules.

Thank you.

thats nice...

i wonder if he mentioned his source???

Jst incase ur wondering he did not!!

P.S Logos if ur reading this (which u r coz u and others steal info from here all the time) heres a message for you:

"what goes around comes around" go cry somewhere else coz like u n ur pale inferno7 once said "stay away from the cementary"

---

NO swaring

Hollywood,

I dont care what Logos does with his info.

I just intervened about the way we should do things here.

And please dont escalate this to any sort of rivalry with any other forum.

All forums have people who work hard to provide a service to their members.

And we all do it free of any charge.

Thanks The2ndMouse,

I don't kno how this got created into its own thread,i had just replied to the Sevilla v PAO thread...

and Hollywood,Its different stealing information and stealing posts...wen u went on the "other" forum,and you saw my posts,atleast you could of edited the last phrase ..but NO!..you copied the whole thing and wanted to get credit for it?Its alrite stealing a subject,such as news like a trasnfer,but not word-by-word..

and srry to all Phantis members that I had to introduce myself this way,as I alwayz came on this forum and its also a great forum and I dont mean to ruin it in anyway..I just wanted to let Hollywood know I am watching him. ;)

Hollywood, you should really respect others posts and give them credit, i have listed reasons why:

1. We, as a site do not mind that much what others do. We try to keep doing things right.

2. In this case some work is involved, and the man who did it did not say he disagrees with anyone using it. He asked for, and deserves, a PM asking a permission, or at least a mention of his name. I dont see anything wrong at that

3. Yes, its not info he gave birth to! He also compiled it from other sources. But he did some work. And when you do it you should name your sources.

4. I am not telling you what to do. I am telling you what you should do if you want to keep using this space. Once you use it you agree to accept its rules. If you have a different view about how things must be done you are free to create your own. But as long as you USE the space OTHERS PROVIDE, you WILL respect its rules.

Thank you.

-drakos13

:P

Logos is guilty himself along with several other users from the other site of copying stuff from this site. He has copied and pasted at least one my post here and passed it as one of his own, without providing any credit or at least requesting to use the material.

I really have no problem if somebody uses my material, but you should give credit to the original author as well as the site it came from.

I have? :blink:

the only thing I ever found interesting was that we bid for CL final and UEFA Cup final..but I edited the words,and combined the subjects isntead of how u had them seperatly and i added my own opinion..thats the only thing I remember ..but I have never completely copied and tried to take credit..I'm sure if I did copy and paste then I MUST of stated I took it from sumone..but I never plagirise :(

But I just wanted to let Hollywood kno that I kno he copied my post..100%..

Logos is guilty himself along with several other users from the other site of copying stuff from this site. He has copied and pasted at least one my post here and passed it as one of his own, without providing any credit or at least requesting to use the material.

I really have no problem if somebody uses my material, but you should give credit to the original author as well as the site it came from.

This spells "what goes around comes around"

Trust me Logos, u n ur fellow "greek soccer" forum mates come here and "steal alot of our topics and posts!!

What gets me is the fact that ur crying about it when u know ur self uve done the same thing!! even Ziaka has stated that u have!! so get over it mate, n jst to let u know i will continue to do what i want to do and if thats stealing a post then be it!!

ur acting like i stole ur school assighment or something!! by the way how is school :P

skools great...too bad you never went..

I never stole a post,just becuz sumone says so..prove it..I have NEVER stole a post.. :nono: I've edited words ad done more,cuz I knew first of all that Ziaka used to be a member of the other forum until he left cuz of that f***** Infern0 pushed him out..I've seen all you guys on the other forum and I kno better than copying and pasting threads for stuff like this..I alwayz edit stuff into my own words..

man is it me or is this getting petty

I mean its not as if either of u get cash or chix for ur comments/posts so i say relax

The internets there for freedom of speech etc

If Hollywood/logos make money off someone else ok its bad

But stuff these geek wars lets talk about football :LOL:

Posted Image

I'd also like to add some closing notes on this subject.

TO Logos: You did a direct copy and paste of the post I made here concerning the UEFA Country rankings. I know you did this because your post also included a slight typo I made in my post here and which also appeared in your posts, so don't insult my intelligence by claiming that you have never copied any of my posts here. The only thing you did not include in your post was the source that I have included in my post here. I even questioned you about this in that thread.

Also concerning the other site. I am still a member there and I used to be a mod there in one of the forums. You are wrong that I was chased out of there. I stopped posting there on my own, and not as a result of some nutcase from Sydney. You might notice that I still post there occasionaly.

I just wanted to set this straight. BTW, welcome to the forums Logos.

Now that everyone had a chance to express themselves, lets move on to discussing Greek soccer.

Case and thread closed.

Archived