Phantis Forums

Anastasiadis to coach Cyprus

Ziaka

Anastasiadis has accepted the position of head coach of the Cypriot national team. he will coach players like Konstantinou, Giasemis, and Okkas (!!!!) among others.

He will sign a 3-year contract with the Cypriot FA on December 22.

Not Cypriot talent thats why every greek team wants Cypriot players Charalambides, Aloneftis, Makrides, Alexandrou, AEk is drooling over Krassas these players are not even over the aage of 23... Mr Okkas will get things going for Aggelos.. Vucotics had no clue how to coach...

didnt okkas actually score under this guy??

Sure he did, but at the end he made the stupid decision to turn on the team that gave him the start in the Greek league. Okkas refused to play for PAOK in the last few games of the 2003-04 season.

Mr Okkas will get things going for Aggelos. Vucotics had no clue how to coach...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My friend, it will take more than Mr. Anastasiadis to get this chump going. Dangle some money and perhaps the chance to play for the French National team and then you might see little Yiannaki playing well and popping in some goals.

He has so much skill he never turned on paok he shouldnt even be playing in greece.. The FRench National team did feel his wrath they didnt know if he was coming or going.. He has bad luck finishing he should drop back to the center mid positon....

He has so much skill he never turned on paok he shouldnt even be playing in greece.. The FRench National team did feel his wrath they didnt know if he was coming or going.. He has bad luck finishing he should drop back to the center mid positon....

If he's so good as you say, then why is it no other team in Europe is going after him?

He never turned his back on PAOK? Oh okay, ditching the team is not turning one's back. Yeah, that makes total sense.

He has bad luck finishing eh? Well those are wonderful skills for a striker. Dropping back isn't going to solve his problem. Dropping out of football definately will.

PAOK has never seen a player like OKKAS Beyevic wanted OKKas from the get go..ANd he has offers all over Europe he wanted to stay in GReece.. He was OLympiakos best player in the Champions League.. YOu saw what happend with Liverpool the fans were crying inside because they Knew if Okkas was on the pitch it would have been a different story they had Know one running..

Paok was in shambles my friend these guys were not paid for months if i was in his shoes I would do the same you have to feed your family..Your a proffesional you dont go to work and not expect to get your paid...

PAOK has never seen a player like OKKAS Beyevic wanted OKKas from the get go..ANd he has offers all over Europe he wanted to stay in GReece.. He was OLympiakos best player in the Champions League.. YOu saw what happend with Liverpool the fans were crying inside because they Knew if Okkas was on the pitch it would have been a different story they had Know one running..

Paok was in shambles my friend these guys were not paid for months

Know your being rediculous, yeah luis Figo and Beckham are going to play for free or any other professional in the world they want thats good for the team give me a break.. Are you educated be realistic know you think for yourself and thats it.. Bayevic was almost fired for playing a stupis system in greece...Im going to go to work everydya and tell my boss ah dont worry the company needs the money you guys can keep it.. Tsartas did that too yeah right!!!!!!!

Okkas had a lousy goal called off in Champions leauge the guy hit six goal posts this year yeah he is unlucky but you know he plays on one of the tops teams in Greece and you dont give it up.. The good for the time thats a joke give me your paycheck it will be the good for me!!!!

Anastasidis is now officially the coach of the Cyprus NT. He has signed a contract until Ocotber 2005. After that the 2005 World Cup qualifying concludes and it will be decided if he stays on the job. Here is what Aggelos had to say about his new job:

Archived