Phantis Forums

Pao-Ionikos-Kypello

pao123

Yes - Greek Cup, 2nd Round first leg if Im correct.

I hear Andric is to be playing for Basinas who is not in the 18. Looks like he is trying to freshen up the squad with some notable absentees (absent for various reasons).

I would like to see some youth players getting a run - give them some experience so that they can advance as players and let them have a future.

20th min and it's still 0-0 with very little from us so far in a very unfamiliar line-up.

--------------------------------Chalkias

Morris--------------Henriksen--------Kirgiakos--------Konstantinidis

---------------------------------Andric

Sanmartean------------------Sabanis----------------------Skacel

----------------Papadopoulos---------------Bykowski

5 more Euros??? That's a Souvlaki me gyro kai patates :)

haha you must not eat a lot of souvlakia.......

thats 3 souvlakia me gyro or 2 with patates... :P

actually speaking of food and football, anybody who goes to leoforo soon should go to g13 right by the bar, turn right up the alley where there is a kafeneio and a men on a huge grill.....these guys make amazing souvlakia/loukanika for 1 euro and also have kempamp......i have no idea what it is exactly (something oriental) but its the best thing ever..... :P :P :P

I was listening to it on the radio. The sports caster said Lucian was handing out plastic bags so the Ionikos defenders can throw up in. Dribbled past 3-4 players several times. Set up many chances but our strikers couldnt put them away. Konstantinou is guilty of missing two 1-on-1's.

Never mind. a good win with a lot of subs:)

I was listening to it on the radio. The sports caster said Lucian was handing out plastic bags so the Ionikos defenders can throw up in. Dribbled past 3-4 players several times. Set up many chances but our strikers couldnt put them away. Konstantinou is guilty of missing two 1-on-1's.

Never mind. a good win with a lot of subs:)

konstantinou is maybe the worst player ive ever seen 1 on1.......

i dont understand how he can never score like that, the only time ive seen it was with rangers.....everytime i get to watch a PAO game he blows one...

Generally a crappy game with Lucian being the only interesting thing on the night...

Palto confirmed that he is one of the biggest Palta in Europe needing 10 great chances to score a single goal.... Lamoio was disgraceful as always, but another positive sight was the return of Andric who also played really well...

As for the rest? They were all crap with Sabanis being the worst along with Morris....

P.S. And of course I cannot pass by the idiotic PAO fans in Gate 7 who started throwing chairs in the Ioanikos fans (they were about 50 of them)... :tdown: :tdown: You have become gey-roi you idiots get out of Leoforos and go to Kokkaliskaki to act like this!!!! OYST!!!! :box:

elastonpappou13, i've seen a lot of your posts and in most of them you do refer to Mihalaki as palto. Below you will find a part of a letter written by Nicos Skalergis for contra.gr and i hope it will help you open your eyes and make you see of who Michali really is...

ENJOY :box:

P.S. And of course I cannot pass by the idiotic PAO fans in Gate 7 who started throwing chairs in the Ioanikos fans (they were about 50 of them)... :tdown: :tdown: You have become gey-roi you idiots get out of Leoforos and go to Kokkaliskaki to act like this!!!! OYST!!!! :box:

I don't care what the PAO hools do outside the stadium but when they do it inside, it reallt pisses me off too!!! If we get a home ban for this it will really ###### me off.

elastonpappou13, i've seen a lot of your posts and in most of them you do refer to Mihalaki as palto. Below you will find a part of a letter written by Nicos Skalergis for contra.gr and i hope it will help you open your eyes and make you see of who Michali really is...

ENJOY :box:

elastonpappou13, i've seen a lot of your posts and in most of them you do refer to Mihalaki as palto.  Below you will find a part of a letter written by Nicos Skalergis for contra.gr and i hope it will help you open your eyes and make you see of who Michali really is...

ENJOY  :box:

hes also saved us twice already this year and is involved in almost every goal pap scores...if you watch all the goals, konstantinou is a big factor in most of them..i hope he scores so that we can keep him because he does alot of work for our team...not many players have the heart and force he does...

Guys first of all I am refering Konstadinou as 'Palto' because that is his nickname... I actually like the guy I have said it several time... But the point is... He needs 10 good chances to score one! Of course he crates, and has 2 defenders on him but there are several times that he is all alone in front of the goal and yet he manages to miss the shots.. I will remind you some...

2 tet-a-tets against Ionikos for the cup games (even I could score these two)

Remember the chance in Karaiskaki? He was all alone near the goal and he managed to shoot the ball outside the goal...

Not to mention older times... ;)

Honestly PAPPOU you must be drunk, go see the doctor because you have NO clue about FOOTBALL!!! MIHALAKI EISAI TRELLA

20000 fans to come watch him practise.. You might be able to score on IONIkos if you were playing on playstation or Nintendo..

Archived