Phantis Forums

Polish strikers

bubu

I'm thinking about Manoli and Bykowski.What is wrong with them??Are they playing?Manoli was injured and now in what shape is he??But Bykowski scored few goals and I heard that he was playing in the first team and now why he isn't?? <_<

No one has any complaints from Macej so far. He has done well considering the time he has had on the pitch and has also put away all the chances he got. As Adonis said, Demba was preffered yesterday because PAO at the end was putting in big crosses and needed a taller man upfront.

Manoli on the other hand is not 100% fit but did show some signs of getting back in form vs PSV were he moved quite well. He has put on some weight though and isn't moving aas comfortable as before. I'm sure he'll be fine.

No one has any complaints from Macej so far. He has done well considering the time he has had on the pitch and has also put away all the chances he got. As Adonis said, Demba was preffered yesterday because PAO at the end was putting in big crosses and needed a taller man upfront.

Manoli on the other hand is not 100% fit but did show some signs of getting back in form vs PSV were he moved quite well. He has put on some weight though and isn't moving aas comfortable as before. I'm sure he'll be fine.

i still think manoli has problems with his knee...i dont think he fully recovered...i hope im wrong...

Archived