Phantis Forums

Rezic

Guest Protathlitis

Guest Protathlitis

Ive seen rezic play a few times this season and he has impressed me alot especially in last nights' game against kalamaria. I also though Geo played well and i rekon he should start.

Rezic is Big, strong, fast, skillful, good passer of the ball, good defender. I think he should be our right back ahead of Pantos and mavrogenidis

What do you guys think?

rezic will get his time

he is 25 years of age

mavrogenidis contract is up at the end of the season so rezic might replace him

but mavorgendis is also our best clean tackler

pantos is also really good

rezic will get his chance

i want to see more of maric he looks like a terrific player

i havent seen a lot of games of the league but my last impression about him i got against liverpool. when he entered it seemed to me as if our right side of the defense crashed down. most of the attacks startet from over there and liverpool created a lot of chances from there.

i dont think he got signed for nothing but he will have to improve a lot. pantos is playing very good at the moment and mavrogennidis comes back to his form again. hopefully he will turn out as good investment.

My opinion to all this everyone is that all these guys are great players and will develop into something great. What Olympiacos does not do is utilize them correctly.

In the UK and in other major soccer nations the "little guys" are used to play in frioendlies, Cup games and other misc. games that might not mean anything to the team at the time. I don't understand why in Greek soccer we always have to watch the stars play. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch Rivo and Giovanni team up string some passes together. But in a game like yesterday it would've been great to see the future on Olypiacos on the field...

What do you all think?

My opinion to all this everyone is that all these guys are great players and will develop into something great.  What Olympiacos does not do is utilize them correctly.

In the UK and in other major soccer nations the "little guys" are used to play in frioendlies, Cup games and other misc. games that might not mean anything to the team at the time.  I don't understand why in Greek soccer we always have to watch the stars play.  Don't get me wrong, I love to watch Rivo and Giovanni team up string some passes together.  But in a game like yesterday it would've been great to see the future on Olypiacos on the field...

What do you all think?

you are completely right. it would also give a chance to our older players to get some rest so that they are fit for more important matches.

i would also like to see castillo together with okkas up in front. i think they would build a hell of a fast striker duo. it is just open if they would score or not.

bajevic should try some other lineups in some of the easier matches that are coming.

i'd like to see this lineup once:

------------------nikopolidis----------------

pantos----schurrer-----vallas---venetidis

taralidis----stoltidis----maric----djorjevic

-------------okkas------castillo------------

subs: dacol, kafes and rezic

what do you think?

i really wonder how good dacol is. he hasnt played at all this year. but bajevic surely knows what he does and why he brought him to osfp. i just hope he isnt another rough diamond like ofiri-quaye.

Guest Protathlitis

------------------nikopolidis----------------

pantos----schurrer-----vallas---venetidis

taralidis----stoltidis----maric----djorjevic

-------------okkas------castillo------------

no Ribo?

heres what i think our strongest team is

...................antonis...................................

rezic.......schurrer......Anatolakis.....Geo......

kafes........stoltidis.......Maric...........Djordjevic

....................Rivaldo...................................

..........................Okkas...........................

look i think u guys are heading to the right track

but do remember one thing Olympiakos is in the heat and lead the pack in the title race

the championship is very important

and lets also remember Olympiakos had a horrible C.L. loss last week and i am sure Bajevic wanted to get those players that were in that game into yesterdays game to get a bit of that bad taste out and its mainly for the psyhe of the team

A'dcol is supposedly really good i think he is 20 years of age he as time

i would like to see him as a back up striker ( that is his position i believe)

but out of the young players at the moment i would like to see more play out of maric, castillo, rezic, and taralidis (wut position his he holding midfielder or defensive line ??)

most likely they will be getting there game play if Olympiakos progresses in Uefa cup, but we will see alot of those players in the friendly matches in the summer training before the 2005-2006 season.

Archived