Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening on radio.... I don't think we're playing well.... just 2 chances with Pap....

We seem to make the easy games hard.... If we don't win today, I'm tuning out for the rest of the season....

I'd like to see Sapanis playing.... this kid is good and is being wasted on the bench.

what???

Even if we had scored a couple more, this is no way for PAO to play at home against the last team of the league....

Do you feel comfortable with performances like this?

Please, we all love PAO but we are not gavroi and BLIND.... we can call it as it is...

Even if we had scored a couple more, this is no way for PAO to play at home against the last team of the league....

Do you feel comfortable with performances like this?

Please, we all love PAO but we are not gavroi and BLIND.... we can call it as it is...

o no...dont get me wrong...i thought you were cheering for ergotelis...thats why i asked what...

i am not satisfied with the performance...but it is difficult to play when you are playing against 10 defenders in packed into their own half and box...

o no...dont get me wrong...i thought you were cheering for ergotelis...thats why i asked what...

i am not satisfied with the performance...but it is difficult to play when you are playing against 10 defenders in packed into their own half and box...

I've been thinking alot about our inconsitent team... We've been doing this over and over and over again for many years now... Something has to change.

You have to dominate and put away teams like Ergotelis, Kerkira and Aris..... it's not only one game (like today) that, OK, sh*t happens and you have an off game...

but, we've been doing it too often, and I DO NOT like it! Just look back in the last 5 years or more.... we barely win over lesser teams and often we drop points...

All I'm saying that if you struggle to score or if you score in the last few minutes then there is a problem... It's not like you're like Liverpool and you score the ..third one late in the game...this means that you don't give up, but if you can't score against VERY weak defenses like Aris and Ergotelis, then what does this mean?

OK, they play 11 back... so what?.... play smart (assuming you've got better players).... Even if all of them 11 stay back, the fact that you're playing the game in 1/4 of the field should give you ample opportunity to score!

Archived