Phantis Forums

Pap said he couldnt play 90 mins

HOLLYWOOD

I read (and its confirmed) that Papadopoulos told Skazny on Saturday noon that he was feeling pain on his leg and he couldnt play for the whole match...I dont know if Skazny would start him even if he was 100% ready but maybe he would so we have to be more careful when we judge him about the 3-6-1 he used...

Guys it doesn't matter who plays and who doesn't play. Skazni's problem wasn't only that he forgot papadopoulo but his overall team tactics... When you see Palto being 10 meters BEHIND the half way line then you can easily see that Skazni was going for the draw.... Another thing is the 5 defenders! If Pap was injured and so was Olisadebe then he could have had either of Sabanis, Mitu, Sanmartean instead of Henriksen....

The point is that he had placed 3 central defenders to mark.... NOBODY!!! His coaching skills are simply a disgrace... I realised it when I saw the game at Highbury where the guy made a sub 1 second BEFORE Basinas took the penalty.... This is simply stupid and has no rationale behind it!!!!

This is the Problem that Greek soccer teams always have, they start a game going for a tie(which never works ) and then are slow to make the appropriate Striker substitution, Olisadebe, is never on before the 75th minute, even the last game against Rosenborg he got on too late, yet still had an oppurtunity if Michali passes the ball.

Archived