Phantis Forums

AEK - Maccabi 110 - 113 !

The2ndMouse

great rally till the end... AEK had a great game offensively but they needed more defensive firepower to get over the likes of Saras, Baston and Sharp...

and who is Nestoras Kommatos? he plays for Maccabi and is (or at least looks) Greek in Nationality but when I checked his picture on euroleague.net, I bumped into a 'black' guy with an angry look on his face... someone to let me who's this guy and what's the thing with im?

btw Efes rolled over Real 72-66 :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I have never been so proud of the boys....what a great effort! I never thought we had a chance but with Xatzis absolutely tearing it up with 37 points we just failed.

The last 4 matches we have improved dramatically and while I dont expect to just waltz it through I think we may just get a few more wins if we continue to perform like that.......

Great Effort boys!!!

great rally till the end... AEK had a great game offensively but they needed more defensive firepower to get over the likes of Saras, Baston and Sharp...

and who is Nestoras Kommatos? he plays for Maccabi and is (or at least looks) Greek in Nationality but when I checked his picture on euroleague.net, I bumped into a 'black' guy with an angry look on his face... someone to let me who's this guy and what's the thing with im?

btw Efes rolled over Real 72-66 :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Both Kommatos and Schortsianitis are black but Greek. Just have black mothers. Schortsianitis' one is from Cameroon, I don't know about Kommatos'.

Archived