Phantis Forums

Pao vs Psv on Ert Sat ?

Green

There was a press release from PAO last month saying that all HOME games will be shown on ERT SAT but cannot be sure about this fixture as it is an away game.

One thing I know for sure is that the game is gonna be televised By British Eurosport at 22:45 GMT and AL Jajira (that would be fun to watch) live.

Actually Eurosport was suposed to show the AEK-OLY game a few weeks ago but they cancelled at the last moment. So I am not sure of what's gonna happen really.

Keep this thread open and I'll try and let you know on Saturday Morning.

There was a press release from PAO last month saying that all HOME games will be shown on ERT SAT but cannot be sure about this fixture as it is an away game.

One thing I know for sure is that the game is gonna be televised By British Eurosport at 22:45 GMT and AL Jajira (that would be fun to watch) live.

Actually Eurosport was suposed to show the AEK-OLY game a few weeks ago but they cancelled at the last moment. So I am not sure of what's gonna happen really.

Keep this thread open and I'll try and let you know on Saturday Morning.

The PAO - PSV is a Home Game.

BTW whoever has Antenna Pacific the Derby PAO - OLYMP is on that live.

The PAO - PSV is a Home Game.

BTW whoever has Antenna Pacific the Derby PAO - OLYMP is on that live.

Yes, but it is a CL game and ERT-sat does not have rights to it. ERT-Sat only shows Greek league games, and only Panathinaikos and AEK home games.

As for Olympaikos - PAO, It's on Alpha in Greece, Antenna Satellite in USA, Antenna Pacific in Australia, Odyssey 1 in Canada. All show it live. Eurosport will have it on tape delay. Al Jazeera has shown interest as well as Polsat.

For full schedule check out the TV schedule page:

Greek Soccer TV Schedules

Archived