Phantis Forums

can you...

pao123

evergreen...can u please do something about all of this..i mean, on both sides...if someone opens a post just to start fighting and bickering, it deserves to be erased...this is getting ridiculous..ive tried the pms, but this is getting completely out of hand...

evergreen...can u please do something about all of this..i mean, on both sides...if someone opens a post just to start fighting and bickering, it deserves to be erased...this is getting ridiculous..ive tried the pms, but this is getting completely out of hand...

r u searious?? do u think he and the other mods r gonna listen to you or others?? like u said, uve pm talked to them about this issue and whats been done??

Zip... keep dreamin :LOL:

I advise you as a former Mod jst to go with the flow so F*CK this FU*K that :P

Guys

one small explanation

Do not mix team insults with personal insults.

Reason:

- Even if we all agreed on 100% no friction noone would respect it.

- Even if we could accept that a miracle happened and all accepted it, newcomers would ignite the flame all the time.

- Even if all the above happened teasing, which is part of the fun of it after all, would be mistaken for an attack.

Now, I agree that sometimes we can see some real aggression and frustration between the lines of some posts.

Stupid and pointless as it may be, it happens

BUT, you must all understand that any person you are chatting with in here could be a friend! And then Drakos' comment above about "sisters" might even be marginally funny!

Dont hide behind anonymity. Its STUPID

Dont try to make football discussion an opportunity to push rival team supporting members to get banned. It will not work on us Mods.

Be sure you do not use PERSONAL INSULTS and keep Mothers, Sisters, Races, Religions and other sensitive stuff even if you are talking generally ... (Akous Drako ? ;) )

Thanks

Try to enjoy the forum without trying desperatelly to look for trouble when there is none... ;)

:D

No

:D

Actually let me repeat it so it can be seen by more and I will post it also in the OSFP forum...

Guys

one small explanation

Reason:

- Even if we could accept that a miracle happened and all accepted it, newcomers would ignite the flame all the time.

- Even if all the above happened teasing, which is part of the fun of it after all, would be mistaken for an attack.

Now, I agree that sometimes we can see some real aggression and frustration between the lines of some posts.

BUT, you must all understand that any person you are chatting with in here could be a friend! And then Drakos' comment above about "sisters" might even be marginally funny!

Dont try to make football discussion an opportunity to push rival team supporting members to get banned. It will not work on us Mods.

Be sure you do not use PERSONAL INSULTS and keep Mothers, Sisters, Races, Religions and other sensitive stuff even if you are talking generally ... (Akous Drako ? ;) )

Thanks

Try to enjoy the forum without trying desperatelly to look for trouble when there is none... ;)

Guys

one small explanation

Reason:

Thanks

Look, no one is saying that you should get posters here banned! Everyone has a right to be here. Afterall Internet is a wonderful free tool for all to use and enjoy.

But it is important to protect the integrity of the site and its purpose to exist by some times taking action to remove posts that are controversial and provocative. Every time we opened a new discussion here, one or two of Oly fans were straight on there with a provocative and insulting comment that flared up a row between the two sets of fans. It had nothing to do with the original topic and as a result the discussion turned into a bickering between PAO and Oly fans.

What I am asking is not to ban posters all together, but delete posts that yuo deem to be provocative, posts that are clearly there to incite and divert yet another discussion into a pointless argument between Oly and PAO fans. If you look at this board now almost all discussions have become just that mainly because our Oly friends like it that way by making provocative posts that divert from the main discussion.

That's all I am asking and I think that falls within the remit of being a moderator.

As for "If Samartean was really good, some of the big boys of Europe would hurry to sign him", I suppose that applies for Rivaldo and the "magician" (...) Giovanni too.

So you see, "de se pairnei na to les"...

But my friend...Rivaldo and Giovanni have been chased up by the big boys.... Thats why their great players... Teams like Barcelona and Milan were throwing loads of money to make them theirs...

What about Samartean? Mitou? Adric? Epalle? Raguel? Gonzalez? Skacel? etc etc

Who of them is or has been a target of a great European team? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You are not wrong Pano

And Moderators do that

But you also need to see how the moderator is responsible for freedom of speech and must act rarely if possible no matter how stupid some comments.

If flaming is detected then we act immediatelly

But the lines are thin.

And in all honesty, same can be said about Green fans (who also used to and still outnumber the reds) in the red forum...

Anyway, I think you all understand how we try to respect all input and try to juggle between the thin and blurry lines some people push us to with no rational reason.

The best way for all of us to help the discussions is to try and be mature whan contributing and try to lead by example all those who fail to do so...

Do you mind concentrating in contributing positivelly to the forum please, since this is you main concern according to your words...

Thanks

by the way...

Do you know that your signature shows an AEK fan and that the R21 you see at the foot of your avatar means Original 21... ? ;)

Oh comeon man, dont be like a small child... If we decided to stop aggression now you would be one of the first we should deal with and if that happened you would accuse us of strict rules, etc...

Can you simply understand that these are the rules of the forum you chose to use? Did anyone drag you in by force? And we reached to these rules, and we answer to your question (and I say - we - because you know all the other Administrators contacted you) that way not just because we like to! We answer like that having tried almost ALL approaches in the many years this forum works...

Stop ruining this discussion (because this is what we do right now) and stop making me reapet those things to you, because you make us look like we dont listen to ideas and this could not be further from the truth.

You also make us look loose on insults when we are the first bloody forum on the net who fought hard to fight personal insults off it succesfully and this costed us Admins our peace and quiet for 3 years and nearly costed the forum its existence...

Now, this is the last post on this. And I am not saying this because I think I persuaded you. I know I have not, and I really dont care since you clearly dont want to listen first and then have an opinion. I am saying this because there are other problems to deal with and you will understansd when you see them.

We will not turn this site to a battlefield because you woke up one morning and felt like it.

By the way your request is not new.

We have rules against trolling and the ones performing it are being punished

We just try to talk to people first!

Oh comeon man, dont be like a small child... If we decided to stop aggression now you would be one of the first we should deal with and if that happened you would accuse us of strict rules, etc...

Can you simply understand that these are the rules of the forum you chose to use? Did anyone drag you in by force? And we reached to these rules, and we answer to your question (and I say - we - because you know all the other Administrators contacted you) that way not just because we like to! We answer like that having tried almost ALL approaches in the many years this forum works...

Stop ruining this discussion (because this is what we do right now) and stop making me reapet those things to you, because you make us look like we dont listen to ideas and this could not be further from the truth.

You also make us look loose on insults when we are the first bloody forum on the net who fought hard to fight personal insults off it succesfully and this costed us Admins our peace and quiet for 3 years and nearly costed the forum its existence...

Now, this is the last post on this. And I am not saying this because I think I persuaded you. I know I have not, and I really dont care since you clearly dont want to listen first and then have an opinion. I am saying this because there are other problems to deal with and you will understansd when you see them.

We will not turn this site to a battlefield because you woke up one morning and felt like it.

ohhh congrats u woke up, however its not me whos "ruined" these convos, try n read other topics and pick up on whos doing what b4 u spin s%$#! to make me look the bad guy.. :nono:

If we decided to stop aggression now you would be one of the first we should deal with and if that happened you would accuse us of strict rules, etc...

if u cant beat them, join them :)

Can you simply understand that these are the rules of the forum you chose to use?

ahahahaha these are your rules yet u bend them like theres no tomorrow, i mean how many times have pplz in this forum swore, done persnal insaults, threatend to take the forum down (vasilli) yet u and the other mods did jack about it and when i brought it up in the "huddle" u guys ignored it or found an excuse :tdown:

Mate if u dnt follow these rules dnt expect the other members to do so which includes my self..

P.S problem with u is that ur to busy telling us how to act and how ur in the right (father figure) that u dnt even consider other peoples opinons bcoz uve had all the experience at the age of 40 odd... give me a break..

this convo ends here, u know why? coz i said so.. have a nice day :)

Archived