Phantis Forums

PAOK invites Maradona

Ziaka

Guest Protathlitis

hell probably stop in Pireas to discuss a playing contract for 2 million Euro with Olympiakos first!

yeah good one :D . Still but if he can still terrorise defences like the legend who really is playing at our club then ide have no problem with it mate

Guest Protathlitis

You havent seen any olympiakos games this year have you spastic. At least watch the derby tonight youll see what everyone's talking about.

"nothing special" your ####### honestly. Rivaldo has been superb this so far this season you have to actually watch football to know what your talking about.

--

No personal Insults Please

You havent seen any olympiakos games this year have you spastic. At least watch the derby tonight youll see what everyone's talking about.

"nothing special" your an idiot honestly. Rivaldo has been superb this so far this season you have to actually watch football to know what your talking about.

Having a close friend who is as you say "spastic" i suggest you refrain from using that word...and thankgod that you healthy.

Please do not insult people with those kind of remarks.

Thankyou

"nothing special" your an idiot honestly. Rivaldo has been superb this so far this season you have to actually watch football to know what your talking about.

suberb yes. 3 goals. An accidental assist with deportivo.

even BIKOVSKI has 3 goals!!!!! :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

i suggest you refrain from using that word

I suggest you not get offended so easily mate. Thats no way to live. Besides i said drakos is ######## : a Greek word

suberb yes. 3 goals. An accidental assist with deportivo.

even BIKOVSKI has 3 goals!!!!!

Archived