Phantis Forums

Is Basinas Going???

HOLLYWOOD

Portsmouth has re approached pao for Basinas. After the game with Arsenal, Portsmouth officials made a better offer to pao and Basinas. The problem for both clubs is that Basinas wants to go to a more competitive club. Pao, on the other hand, want to sell the player before january since his contract expires at the end of the season. Spiro livathinos, is also searching the latin market for basinas replacement. The way things are going Basinas will not be with Pao next year.

if Basinas goes, the competitiveness and heart of our team will be gone too because i belive his replacement will be s%$#!... hopefully im wrong

Portsmouth has re approached pao for Basinas. After the game with Arsenal, Portsmouth officials made a better offer to pao and Basinas. The problem for both clubs is that Basinas wants to go to a more competitive club. Pao, on the other hand, want to sell the player before january since his contract expires at the end of the season. Spiro livathinos, is also searching the latin market for basinas replacement. The way things are going Basinas will not be with Pao next year.

if Basinas goes, the competitiveness and heart of our team will be gone too because i belive his replacement will be s%$#!... hopefully im wrong

If Vardinogiannis wants to sell, he will sell. He won't ask you first. All these years he has proven to all of us that he doesnt give a s%$#! about Panathinaikos fans...

He sees your jealousy over Oly's transfers like Giovanni e Rivaldo etc, yet he brings you Mitus, Skacels and Raguels...

He has the best right-back in the country (since Patsatzoglou is not playing), and he sells him in the first offer that came in...

Karagouni dared to demand a little more money as he scored some vital goals in Europe (to bring more money to Vardinogiannis' bank accounts), and he is being let go looking as he was sacked...

Basinas seems to be the only player that keeps your midfielder together all these years, yet all the summer Vardinogiannis was discussing how to get rid of him, so he can make some money INSTEAD OF trying his best to keep him in the team...

That's what he did with Borelli, Doni, Ouzounidi etc etc etc and a lot of other players that have been succesfull in Pana.

This is the president you have got!! B) Na ton xaireste!! :D

He sees your jealousy over Oly's transfers like Giovanni e Rivaldo etc, yet he brings you Mitus, Skacels and Raguels...

not really. I prefer Mitu over rivaldo because he is a more useful player can play more positions and isnt washed up. dont mention raguel, hes a backup. have olympiakos ever bought backups?

also tell me you didnt say Patsazoglou even near the level of Seitaridis. You have to be kidding me.

He'd be gone when he goes, if he goes. He's still a PAO player at the moment.

All this comotion about Portsmouth does not stand. He has already rejected going there on 2 differant occasions.

Dragonfly, if you can help us get Pavlos Yannakopoulos as President we'll owe you big time. That's the same Yannakopoulos which forced Kokkalis to quit your basketball team in humiliation.

Basinas as a free agent can easily go to a big club.

All this comotion about Portsmouth does not stand. He has already rejected going there on 2 differant occasions.

Hollywood, I changed the topic title because you made it sound a forgone conclusion when it's not.

I wouldn't fault him for leaving if he was going to a big foreign club where he could improve his game. Portsmouth though...Nah, I don't think so.

But I believe, like many of you have already stated, that he's the heart of this club at the moment. It would be a shame if he left.

Vardinoyyiannis has done heaps to alienate the exceptional players that PAO have produced. Karagounis, Fyssas, Nikopolidis. I hope Basinas doesn't become part of that statistic.

If Vardinogiannis wants to sell, he will sell. He won't ask you first. All these years he has proven to all of us that he doesnt give a s%$#! about Panathinaikos fans...

He has the best right-back in the country (since Patsatzoglou is not playing), and he sells him in the first offer that came in...

Karagouni dared to demand a little more money as he scored some vital goals in Europe (to bring more money to Vardinogiannis' bank accounts), and he is being let go looking as he was sacked...

Basinas seems to be the only player that keeps your midfielder together all these years, yet all the summer Vardinogiannis was discussing how to get rid of him, so he can make some money INSTEAD OF trying his best to keep him in the team...

That's what he did with Borelli, Doni, Ouzounidi etc etc etc and a lot of other players that have been succesfull in Pana.

This is the president you have got!! B) Na ton xaireste!! :D

Other than that jealousy part you are 100% right.

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

I can't believe I have seen this thing written in a public forum  :blink:

beleive it. Mitu has played on the wing, at back, in front even.... he is also capable of not passing out after 90 mins!
Hell... you managed to convince me! :( I change my mind and yes I will agree with you...

...Mitu is better player than Rivaldo! :whistle:

...Mitu is better player than Rivaldo! :whistle:

I dont think that is what drakos said..saying you PREFER mitu over rivaldo doesnt mean he thinks he is better. Rivaldo would be useless in a panathinaikos jersey, cause we do not need him.

The fact is your team needs rivaldo...we don't.

I dont think that is what drakos said..saying you PREFER mitu over rivaldo doesnt mean he thinks he is better. Rivaldo would be useless in a panathinaikos jersey, cause we do not need him.

That's what I'm saying as well...

If you have a Mitu in the squad...who needs Rivaldo?? Who is Rivaldo? :P

I'm sorry, I dont agree with the anti-PAO etc comments, but it is completely ridiculousto try to say Mitu is bette/more useful/prettier than Rivaldo. Whatever way you look at it, even uifyou're one of he freaks that believes that fitness or versatility are the signs of a great player, you cant forget that Rivaldo on;y neds one great moment to turn a game around (eg, liek tonight). He usually does more, and I'm sure he'll keep getting btter as hefinds his fitness (hes sill only played about 10 games only since he left milan), so lets not go overboard. Rivaldo is a genious.

Saying that, he's clearly no Rousev.

Nice avatar Kojak :tup:

Thanx Yaniotis :D

Back to the basinas topic.

Liberopoulos...was vital at one stage...he left we survived.

Karagounis was vital at one stage...he left we survived.

Seitaridis was vital at one stage...he left we are surviving so far.

Warzycha was vital at one stage..he got old...we survived.

There just some of the players...we have had many more who left..yet were key players.

Life goes on...if basinas leaves....panathinaikos will not die.

Basinas is not panathinaikos. Panathinaikos is in every one of our players, new leaders appear, new players suprise us with their will and leadership. I mean who would have thought that basinas...in his days with a shaved head (like kojak) playing right back most of the time, would end up that vital in the centre of the park.

Life goes on, and our youth will give us new life, and long years of joy.

Thanx Yaniotis :D

Back to the basinas topic.

Liberopoulos...was vital at one stage...he left we survived.

Karagounis was vital at one stage...he left we survived.

Seitaridis was vital at one stage...he left we are surviving so far.

Warzycha was vital at one stage..he got old...we survived.

There just some of the players...we have had many more who left..yet were key players.

Bravo re Kojak...pes tin alithia.

PAO have had many better players than Basinas leave the club and we have seen a new generation grow to replace them. Who do you think Basinas replaced in the first place anyway?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, it was a crime by Vardinoyannis to offer him a huge contract while being injured.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ela paidia

to me the discussion on whether we woll survive w/out basinas is ridiculous.

True, most of our other midfielders are kinda shitty.

But we have to xekollis-ify from that aggelos worship AT LAST...

Such a mediocre player for a simaia...As georgiou would say imarton..

Archived