Phantis Forums

Turkish league, easy game for Fenerbahce.

You Fenerbahce fans shouldnt expect something beacause 4 points is nothing. And about Fener and europe, i want to remind you that Fenerbahce is the one and only football club that in one year hasnt taken any points in groupstage :tup: , you might remember Rivaldos freekick.

You Fenerbahce fans shouldnt expect something beacause 4 points is nothing. And about Fener and europe, i want to remind you that Fenerbahce is the one and only football club that in one year hasnt taken any points in groupstage :tup: , you might remember Rivaldos freekick.

welcome to our forums tunaos and I hope you enjoy your stay here! I have to rectify your information. Though it was some supreme success which Fener did few years ago taking zero points in six CL games, Fener is not the only team to have succeeded that huge achievement :LOL: ... In 1998-1999 FK Kosice of Slovakia and in 2004-05 RSC Anderlecht of Belgium have also taken zero out of eigheen points!!! And we remember Rivaldo's freekick very well... That wonderful chant starting with Avrupaya gittin bizi rezil ettin I... Kanarya ... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived