Phantis Forums

Turkish league, easy game for Fenerbahce.

i'm amazed by how Fener fans can be so confident of winning the league and saying that they're simply better than Besiktas by qualifying for UEFA Cup in a group which they should have easily qualified!

BU HEDEFSIZLIK BENI CILDIRTIYOR!!!

elbet zavalli fener beter ol beter diye bagiracagimiz gunler yakin...

We are confidant in league this is right. Becouse there is no equivalent team to us in league.

For Europe : I hope Besiktas wil perform good. This makes me happy. This dowsnt make me go crazy like most Gala and Besiktas fans.

And this is the point that i cannot understand. Why dont you want us to be successful in europe????

You asked a question like underestimating Fener in EU, but you cannot see that we are CURRENTLY in better position than all the other Turkish teams (There only stayed Besiktas, the others are just speaking).

When Gala took the UEFA cup, I only clapped them, I went to the matches in Ali Sami Yen, but any Gala fan cannot take this i think..........

And this is the point that i cannot understand. Why dont you want us to be successful in europe????

When Gala took the UEFA cup, I only clapped them, I went to the matches in Ali Sami Yen, but any Gala fan cannot take this i think..........

mate, let's get it started...

i do want Fener to become succesful in Europe, but i'm afraid that has never happened so far. If Fener wins a European trophy or wins a big European game, we will too celebrate... but I do not see it happening. I mean with a squad like yours, a team should be winning but because of that suck-my-dick Herr Daum, the club is awfully underachieving...

and... just like -normal- Turk, i do expect our teams to make some vital European points in their games and I hate them when they lose out to lowly opposition...

If Besiktas fail to convert points against Steaua tonite, I will boo them too! Our teams must beat teams lower or equal to them... Because of our teams' poor Euro-runs in the last few seasons, we're sinking down the coefficients table... I hope Fener good in the UEFA Cup and so do BJK...

but Turkish coefficients are destined to rise next year cuz we're coming back... :nw:

Besiktas had been in a critical position in the group stage currently. Parma lost, 4 teams have 3 pts i think and this means, if Besiktas cannot take 4 points from the remaining mathes, it will be hard to go on...

Do a miracle against parma, like you did to us, they are yellow-blue too..

so, here we go! our discussions are raring to go ;) ...

i have to say i am still shocked bu Fener fans' optimism and their completely unfair feeling of superiority... Fener won 2-1 at Gencler, scoring their goals in 88' and 90+3' and the last one was a big big lottery cuz if Gencler player Yesilkaya Sedat had his shot at outside the goal, it would have ended 1-1... then comes the game against Denizlispor when on 86' Volkan, Serkan and co. save a Denizlispor effort four times off the line and that ball goes to Alex for the second goal that seals the game at 2-0... If you cut off those last-minute lottery points then Fener would have 33, just one ahead of Galatasaray...

and in the game against Besiktas, Fenerbahce did not play anything like football till the sending off...

I'm hugrily waiting for the game in a fortnite... at Ali Sami Yen, we'll crush you like a baby...

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody can challenge us in Turkish league.

Let me say why you always lose... : You think that when you beat Fener at your home, you will be the champions. But it is not like that. You already HAVE TO win at home. Dont forget the other leg of this derby. Also these Besiktas fans. Fener will make you sick of course, becouse you cannot reach Fener, you look from downwards...

Remember, Fenerbahce wil play 3 of 3 big matches at home, including Gala match of course. This is named fixture advantage. So, the things are not like you think, nobody gives you the cup vhen you ONLY beat Fener.....

we'll see who comes out the greatest... i know Fener fans are really thinking that they'll be champs but do not forget... Our President has to deal with some EU matters this year, in other words he will not help you win the League like last year! OK, this was a joke!!!

Anyway, I insist that we'll win the title. 18 games left to play and 2 points is -as eagle said- virtually or actually nothing of a difference... remember what Trabzon did last year, they moved within 1 point on week 32...

FORZA GALATASARAY :nw:

Fener is already champion,not needed to wait second half of the season

what??? how you say that??? a full set of games to go and you crown Ezikbahce champions cuz of a 4 pt-gap!!! seriously, you have to be drunk or sth else!!! we all remember what the hell happened last season when Fener came from behind to topple Besiktas... and now it's just 4 points not 11...

I can only clap and thank to this comment mate. BlackEagle has seen the truth. Thank you mate.. :tup:

If Gala's chance is 1, Fener's is 10. Of course something like last year can happen. But things dont seem like it.

I have said it, You cannot be Champions with only beating us. You will learn this. But it will be too late..

...fenerbahce is far away than gs,ts and bjk this year with his football

mate, with what football??? I cannot see the reason why you adore fener's football so much. Alex had 9 assists and 6 of them from corners or freekicks.Fener never scores w/o set pieces. from open play Galatasaray, BJK and Trabzonspor are way too good for Fener as we have seen (GS-FB and BJK-FB). the key thing is defending the set pieces which GS and BJK have done pretty well...

Fener is so succesful cause the other teams do not know how to defend set pieces, it's that simple!!!

As i already said TURKISH League is easy game for Fenerbahce. Becouse other teams dont know how to attack and how to defend. Also dont know when to attack and when to defend...

In Turkey : Scored 42 Conceeded 9

In Cl : Scored 10 Conceeded 13

You see we have scored 10 goals in 6 matches of CL. this means European teams dont know how to defend right??????

Archived