Phantis Forums

CYPRUS FIXTURES AND RESULTS

Panionios

Aggelos is annoucing his squad for the Friendly on Saturday against the foriegn allstars.. they have also have the Cyprus International.. With Finland Latvia and

hungary............

Apoel were missing the two center backs Bart Williams and Okkarides that is no excuse Paralimni played wel.. Anorthosis is in first on goal differential.. It will be atight finish.. Omonoia got screwed today tying to Ahnas>..

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We blew it late. vezer sucks! I can't stand him. Scoring a goal against ahnas, a weak team, should be it, yet he screws it up, like against CSKA Sofia. He couldn't stop a couple shots, while he watches us being stopped many times at the other end by Ivalio Ivanov. I know it was a cheap goal by, I believe Tsurev eventually got credit, because my uncle, who goes to every game, called yesterday and told me all about it. he should just go, we need a new keeper, or just some reshuffling, Leoni backed up by Antoniou. Leoni has impressed me, and I know he's better than vezer. No wonder we can't win. Our leads don't hold up and I believe the team has only won twice with him in goal. Are you kidding me? Leoni has won the majority of our games. WAKE UP COACHING STAFF! APOEL has a great keeper, Anorthosis does too, and that's why they're better. Oh, and notice we're beasting through the cup, using leoni as well, that's how I know we'll at least win that, because in the protathlimata we're f****d!

Omonoia only shot at Europe is the Cup.. But it will be tough...The National team was annouced.. georgiallides and Morphis in goal great choice.. Stathis aloneftis was called for the first time.. With a few other new comers... Krassas, Bides, makrides, Kaiphas, Satsias, Louka to name a few.. Hopefully aggelos can get this team going it will be interesting to see his lineups.. He also called Yiasemis and Louka from paok.. The rest of the A Ethniki boys were also called..

I was at Antonis Papadopoulos when they beat Spain 3-2 that game was crazy only 3500 fans... One of the best displays of football from the National team I have ever witnessed. I think if they get there confidence up they can do some damage this coah will light a fire under them..

Konstantinou

Okkas

Aloneftis

Bides

Krassas

Kaiphas or Satsais or Makrides

S Georgiou

Okkarides

I Haralambous

Nikoloaou

Morphis or georgiallides

Aggelos took over the first practise for the National Team with great success.. He didnt have all of his players yet.. As he is waiting for Krassas, Bides, Okkas and Konstantinou.. the first friendy is on Friday against the under 21 team.. Then they play the foriegn all star team.. The team consists of players like Vakouftsis, Ketsbaiaa, haber, rickard, Koslej, Ismal Ba, and many more.. The game is to raise money for a charitable cause....

Cyprus then plays Austria on tuesday in the Cyprus International.

With Latvia playing Finland the winners will be playing in th fianl on Wednesday..

Annastiades wants to build a strong team heart and the willingness to win and give it there all.. I think this man can get these guys motivated enough to play there best and give it there all every game....

aloneftis and Georgiallides cyprus future are given there first call ups.. So is Filianiotis and goumenos...

I hope so OlympiakosUsa5!!! With the Mother land doing so well the boys should always keep there great success in the back of there heads.. I f you want it bad enough you can achieve anything..

Aggelos make a team out of our country's stars!!!!

Who else is on that all-star team, who will play keeper, and will we see Tsitaishvili, who's having a great season at Anorthosis. Hey if Vezer's in, a good win for KOP

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived