Phantis Forums

Milan Looking At Us?

pao123

i hear milan have serious interest in konstantinou...i would like to see him here alittle longer..michalaki is looking like he could be a huge help for us this year....

i also hear they are looking at Yourkas and Kyriakos.

it be nice to see them around alittle cause they are a huge part of our team, but it would also be nice to see them go to a huge euro club like milan....

are the rumors true?? how serious are they??

what does everyone think of this??

I doubt the rumors are true; but you never know. I think if any Greek player goes to another domestic league, the odds are against them. Except for a few players (Dabizas, Vrizas, Mahlas etc), most failed at their oppotunity. Lokk at Georgatos a couple of years ago. The Italians basically forced him out of Inter. The same will happen to Karagounis. He hasn't even suited up for his team. He'll be back in Greece before you know it. Same with Demi Nikolaidis as well.

I damn well hope Karagounis will be back in Greece soon. We could seriously use him...I do believe those rumours about Milan because Konstantinou had attracted them and Dortmund's interest after his unbelievable Champions League season. I had also heard rumours surrounding Yourka during the summer. I think these guys do need to stay but I think that they would be able to succeed overseas. Not all the Greeks fail like Georgatos. Charisteas is doing fine in Bremen, Amanatidis at Stuttgart and Zikos is outstanding at Monaco.

Guest ItalianPAOfan

Hi all! I can confirm ACMilan is not interested in Kostantinou. Karagounis never plays in Inter FC, I hope he'll turn back to PAO!

Forza Panathinaikos!

Ciao

:D THA APANTISO ME ENA ANEKDOTO.......

MPAINEI O MARKARIAN ME TO KONSTANTINOU NA FANE SE ENA POLITELES ESTIATORIO TIS KIFISIAS...

LISIAZEI STIN EISODO O SERBITOROS KAI TON ROTAEI....

TO PALTO :D :D :D STO KALOGERO PARAKALO........

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

API TOUTOU EXO NA PROSTHESO EPISIS OTI I JUVENTUS EKANE EPISIMI PROTASI STON TATSI ME 15 0000 00000 EUROS TO XRONO........

Archived