Phantis Forums

All time European Cup Record

Panos13

EverGreen if u start deleting posts your denying the freedom to write here w/o out causing an argument

i mean your Pao fans brought it up and they brought it up to shove it to Olympiakos face and well guess wut were shoving it back and more

the fact is Olympiakos may not have done better then Pao in Europe

we both have played different teams over the years but we have a league that can compare which team is superior and we all know its Olympiakos

Pao just runs around trying to find a stinking stat to prove there worth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon:

I found a table that shows PAO's performances in Europe and so opened a discussion to show it to the rest of the Vazeloi here.

Now if you have another statistic you want to discuss then Evergreen is right, do it somewhere else where it is relevant. Go and find it first, open a new discussion and we'll talk about it there. I'll be happy to serve you anytime. :LOL:

Now run.

MTL GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TALK FACTS,,,,PANATHINAIKOS IS RESPECTED IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASK AN ITALIAN,ASK A GERMAN,,EVEN ASK A SOUTH AMERICAN PERSON ON THE STREET...

DONT ARGUE TO US ABOUT EUROPEAN TROPHIES AND GARBAGE

PANATHINAIKOS HAS PROVIDED GREECE WITH EUROPEAN CLUB POINTS FOR GREECE,,,,,

WHAT HAS OLYMPIAKOS DONE FOR GREEK SOCCER IN EUROPE?????????????????????????????????????

WHAT HAVE UZ CONTRIBUTED .......................MATE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YOUR TEAM IS NOT RECOGNISED IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL,,,

NOW GO BACK IN AND TALK TO UR SLIMEY FRIENDS IN THE STINKY PORT LOL AND LEAVE US ALONE WITH UR GARBAGE COMMENTS

WE TALK FACTS,,,,PANATHINAIKOS IS RESPECTED IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANATHINAIKOS HAS PROVIDED GREECE WITH EUROPEAN CLUB POINTS FOR GREECE,,,,,

WHAT HAS OLYMPIAKOS DONE FOR GREEK SOCCER IN EUROPE????????????

YOUR TEAM IS NOT RECOGNISED IN EUROPEAN FOOTBALL

If Panathinaikos is the most recognised Greek team in Europe, then why UEFA decided to dedicate one chapter to Olympiakos, when they did a special coverage of the Greek Football Federation, as a part of their celebratory Jubilee 50 years???

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Jubilee/Associati...n=49/index.html

There are 5 different special chapters in this UEFA.com link, one for the president of the federation, one for the national team, one for the best Greek Footballer ever (Chatzipanagis), one for the prospects of greek football, and one for the best Greek Football club ever ... the latter with the title "Bringing pride to Piraeus"...

WHY??? I'm asking WHY????

WHY Olympiakos and NOT Panathinaikos?????????

PS: Moderator can you sort the layout of this current page, as we have to scroll to the right to read it, due to choc13 endless question marks. Cheers

PS2: Somebody tell me...WHY??????? :(

well i guess you forgot to read this little paragraph

"European envy

For all their domestic success, though, Olympiacos are yet to impress in Europe. The mere thought that arch-rivals Panathinaikos FC have a stronger record in UEFA club competition (having played in one European Champion Clubs' Cup final and three European Cup or UEFA Champions League semi-finals), makes them desperate for glory on the continental stage."

yeah...EUROPEAN ENVY!!!!!!

well i guess you forgot to read this little paragraph

"European envy

For all their domestic success, though, Olympiacos are yet to impress in Europe. The mere thought that arch-rivals Panathinaikos FC have a stronger record in UEFA club competition (having played in one European Champion Clubs' Cup final and three European Cup or UEFA Champions League semi-finals), makes them desperate for glory on the continental stage."

yeah...EUROPEAN ENVY!!!!!!

Dont try to hide. I asked a question.

WHY was Olympiakos that selected from ALL the Greek clubs, and NOT Panathinaikos, if they're so well-recognised in Europe, as your colleague said before...

I'm still waiting for the answer... :(

well..there ya go file...

This article was written by an author called Dimitra Pappa.

Is she an Olympiakos fan as well? And if so, who's deciding whats gonna be uploaded in the website? UEFA or Ayiomamitis or Pappa or whoever?

I'm still waiting for an answer...

Why UEFA asked for Olympiakos's coverage and not Panathinaikos (who's more well-recognised according to choc13)???

WHY ???

THIS ARTICLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT EURPOEAN SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS ARTICLES ON PAO on UEFA.COM!!!!

So...in UEFA's eyes WHO is better recognised OSFP or PAO???

PS: Match reports about Pana you can find plenty. Special articles like this...NONE!

THIS ARTICLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE!!!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT EURPOEAN SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS ARTICLES ON PAO on UEFA.COM!!!!

So...in UEFA's eyes WHO is better recognised OSFP or PAO???

PS: Match reports about Pana you can find plenty. Special articles like this...NONE!

All the top clubs in every country had articles like this. Each country and it was done a while back. AEK and Paok had also.

Dragon:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. I am astounded that you have come here with an article from UEFA and ask the most stupid question.

As people have said here there are thousands of articles on UEFA.com about different clubs from different countries. Recently tere was a big special on Shaktar Donetsk but we all know that when we hear about Ukranian football we think Dinamo Kiyv.

Anyway, to answer your question WHY they have a feature on Oly and not PAO, maybe because they feel sorry for you because you couldn't do it yourself by ever progressing in Europe :D so they wanted more people in Europe to hear the name Olympiakos so they don't mistake it for a type of pita or ouzo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It is natural that the team that has had more success in UEFA competitions would have more exposure and be more well-known. Is that you or me?

By the way, UEFA didn't do a special on Milan, Juve, Barca and Real either but they did one on Oly. Is that because Oly is more famous than these teams? LOL I am just following your logic so don't answer that?

As I said now being serious, they do a feature on you to make sure more people in Europe hear about you which they have not heard because they have had no reson to due to your insignificant contribution so far. That's why Milan, Juve, Barca etc don't have a special feature either. Neither does PAO. We are already well known to everyone.

Anyway, don't let us take the gloss off your glory. Enjoy it my little friend :P

By the way, UEFA didn't do a special on Milan, Juve, Barca and Real either but they did one on Oly. Is that because Oly is more famous than these teams? LOL I am just following your logic so don't answer that?

As I said now being serious, they do a feature on you to make sure more people in Europe hear about you which they have not heard because they have had no reson to due to your insignificance

Bravo !!

You mentioned 2 teams from Italy! UEFA didnt select any particular team to focus on from there, (they would need pages and pages to do so, I guess...). Spain has not even featured yet!!

What about Bayern Munchen, then?? From Germany they were the ones that were selected for special article! Are they insignificant as well, and UEFA did it to give them their 15 mins of fame?? :la:

What about Liverpool from England?? Marseille from France??? Are they insignificant as well, and UEFA preferred to promote them instead of somebody else??

Because I think the reason the clubs were selected for these special features are the legend status they enjoy in that particularly country, the number of their trophies and the passion of their fans for them...

This is the common thing I can identify for Olympiakos, Bayern Munchen, Liverpool and Marseilles as clubs in relation to their countries...

The fact that you tried to hide behind silly answers (instead of not answering at all - that would be better...), convinced me that you know the real answer but you just didnt have the guts to admit it... Goodbye then, pelates... and now you have official proof on who is the best team in the country... B)

As I said now being serious, they do a feature on you to make sure more people in Europe hear about you which they have not heard because they have had no reson to due to your insignificance

Bravo !!

You mentioned 2 teams from Italy! UEFA didnt select any particular team to focus on from there, (they would need pages and pages to do so, I guess...). Spain has not even featured yet!!

What about Bayern Munchen, then?? From Germany they were the ones that were selected for special article! Are they insignificant as well, and UEFA did it to give them their 15 mins of fame?? :la:

What about Liverpool from England?? Marseille from France??? Are they insignificant as well, and UEFA preferred to promote them instead of somebody else??

Because I think the reason the clubs were selected for these special features are the legend status they enjoy in that particularly country, the number of their trophies and the passion of their fans for them...

This is the common thing I can identify for Olympiakos, Bayern Munchen, Liverpool and Marseilles as clubs in relation to their countries...

The fact that you tried to hide behind silly answers (instead of not answering at all - that would be better...), convinced me that you know the real answer but you just didnt have the guts to admit it... Goodbye then, pelates... and now you have official proof on who is the best team in the country... B)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

someone get this karagiozi out of here...these are the funniest posts ive ever seen...HAHA!!!!

so naive and brainwashed :D

dragonfly has to be on kokkalis pay roll...his propaganda machine..... makes leni Riefenstahl's films for hitler look like sesame street.

This guy is clinically absurd.

That was a useless post right there

stick to the topic and Pao fans are telling Olympiakos fans to stick to the topic

funny how Kokkalis can take over this topic in a second

dragonfly has to be on kokkalis pay roll...his propaganda machine..... makes leni Riefenstahl's films for hitler look like sesame street.

This guy is clinically absurd.

That was a useless post right there

stick to the topic and Pao fans are telling Olympiakos fans to stick to the topic

funny how Kokkalis can take over this topic in a second

when i said "his" propaganda machine i was refering to dragonflies bullshite. HIS=Dragonfly.

I wasnt refering to kokkalis...your brain capacity..obviously has limits.

Maybe just to please you oly fans...i should have said olympiakos payroll.... so you guys dont twist what people say.

your brain capacity..obviously has limits.

listen guy we were recently told on this segment to stick to the topic or it will be erased or deleted

and listen don't ever question my intelligence

cause i take that as an attack towards me and u don't want to make this personal

your brain capacity..obviously has limits.

listen guy we were recently told on this segment to stick to the topic or it will be erased or deleted

and listen don't ever question my intelligence

cause i take that as an attack towards me and u don't want to make this personal

He who deems my post irrelevant...abusing, teasing ..personal attack..and has the power to remove it or ban me can do so.......and i would apologise...and realise my mistake....but i cant have you nitpicking..what about what he said...how come hes allowed to say that..hes not sticking to the topic etc just because you have a problem with certain moderator/s

When you call my post useless...my opinion useless..or wateva...i can c that as a personal attack also but i dont...so dont get easily offended from little coments..

i dont know you.....

back to the topic..........just like you always say but never do.

dragonfly to megalitero lamog.o mesa sto phantis....Na sto g..o sou ta logia

Say something sensible or go home. Ur so funny u laugh at ur own posts!!!!

I dont see any1 else laughing along with you except ur red mates.Uz must share the same brain.

Anyways guys lets open a rosenburg pao thread asap ,,,,these conversations have really becoem pathetic!!!!!!!!!

Archived