Phantis Forums

Streaming video on line...

A few days ago someone in here asked how is it possible to broadcast a live event on line.

I did a little research and I found out that there is a way through Peercast.

Peercast is a very small program that allows you to listen and watch anything on line as long as someone else broadcasts it! It also allows you to broadcast your own video. It is free and (most important) the receiving and sending out video and audio is also free!

Go to www.peercast.org for more info, download the program and watch/listen or broadcast live events.

Many people broadcast live soccer games and invite their friends all over the world to watch them. Lets see if our Greek friends in Greece or in Europe can help us watch some of the games that interest us.

Greece-Kazakstan will be live on Premier Sport 1 (German PPV tv). Anyone in Germany that would be kind enough to plug in the cable and let a few of us watch it on line?

I myself can broadcast any game that will be available in any Dish Network channel for people that cannot get it.

Details will follow.

The game will be live on MEGA not on NET. But yes, I agree with you. Someone should be able to broadcast for us. It won't cost him anything anyway.

Knowing Greeks and greek attitude though, it will be very difficult. If you post a link for a game everybody and his brother will rush to click on it! If you ask them to help you watch a game... nobody cares!

The game will be live on MEGA not on NET. But yes, I agree with you. Someone should be able to broadcast for us. It won't cost him anything anyway.

Knowing Greeks and greek attitude though, it will be very difficult. If you post a link for a game everybody and his brother will rush to click on it! If you ask them to help you watch a game... nobody cares!

Considering that the person in Greece would need a broadband connection to stream that also narrows down the field a bit. Great idea but easier said than done :(

Archived