Phantis Forums

ESPN 2 on November 23rd

yeah true its frustrating - especially since that group is already decided.

But you have to understand that greeks are a minority in the USA....not many americans want to see anything but the big teams, and Manchester United is very popular in the United States, along with all the other bullshit bandwagon clubs like Inter, Real Madrid, Arse-nal ........

but espn should also stop being a dick and show a game on both tuesday and wednesday, or reruns....but theyre assholes.

3 years ago , they used to have one game every Tuesday and Wednesday..... and that's when they showed Manchester - Olympiakos, and Real Madrid - Aek. But now the only way for us to see the Greek teams on Espn, is if one or all of them progress to the next round, and they play with a big team.

apo osa eixan pei prin 2 xronia sto espn logo tis dikastikis diamaxis me to mega gia ta dikaiomata tou CL stin ameriki tha sampotaran tis ellinikes omades. kai auto fainete oti kanoun mexri kai simera. apla ta pragmata alla kai krima gia olous emas.

Prin liga xronia to Mega Kosmos edeikse liga mats Champions League. To ESPN prostatepse ta apokleistika dikaiwmata pou exei gia North Amerika gia CL...kai anagkastike to MEGA na min deixnei sthn Amerikh CL.

Twra to giati spania deixnoune ellinikes omades sto ESPN einai pos den einai i pio emporikes omades. kai bgazei to ESPN lefta poulontas ta dikaiwmata ton ellinikwn omadon sto Setanta kai Teleantenna. Pou ta deixnoun se kafeneia gia 20 Dollaria.

3 years ago , they used to have one game every Tuesday and Wednesday..... and that's when they showed Manchester - Olympiakos, and Real Madrid - Aek. But now the only way for us to see the Greek teams on Espn, is if one or all of them progress to the next round, and they play with a big team.

I also remembered that they used to have 2 games per night. One would be when they showed it at the regular time (2:30pm EST) and the other one would be on Tape Delay at 12:30am EST. That's when I saw Olympiacos reach the final 4 of CL w/ Juve....

AHHHHH Those were the good old days of bradcasting soccer. Now it's S*** because of stupid MLS and womens soccer.... :tdown: :tdown:

Soccer here in the US SUCKS COLO

greeks minority ???

ti les ??

ok i we should continue putting the CheckBox on forms we fill out about Race,

Other........Greek so they all know were a minority :)

ESPN will never change, guess winning the Big CuP next to the world cup

didnt mean anything ??

ade !!

greeks minority ???

ti les ??

ok i we should continue putting the CheckBox on forms we fill out about Race,

Other........Greek so they all know were a minority :)

ESPN will never change, guess winning the Big CuP next to the world cup

didnt mean anything ??

ade !!

ti lew?

surprise. the united states greeks are a minority seeing how only there are about what, 400,000 ellines in a population of about a hundred million others!?

ESPN is trying to make money (who would of thought being in america) by showing matches that will get high revenue. I love greek football but i understand there decisions in not showing greek teams, yeah our ethniki kicks ass but it still hasnt come up on the club level yet, and even if a team does win a cup uefa or cl i dont think it will change because the people in the states want to see the big real, or manchester, i mean fc porto took all there was to win and they dont get shown or other portuguese teams. its because these teams arent well known/famous or marketed enough to america for them to actually make money off of showing the games.

The only thing i dont understand is why they only show 1 game a week. thats stupid.

I think Espn2 should show two games a week they used to do that

and they even used to show a replay of a game at midnight when they were broadcasting another one live

but it just shows that have espn deportes now it cuts down on espn 2 showing soccer games

they have bowling and belieive this poker to watch ( really exciting LOL)

look the fact is even in Greek teams go to the next stage they still won't show them unless there playing against Man U, Real Madrid, Juventus, Milan, Inter, and Arsenal.

but as a true fan i will either go to the cafe's a pay the $20 fee or listen to the radio

Archived