What do you think ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think ?

• Aris wins
    • Draw
    • AEK wins

Game has started.

10'  Rocket from outside the box.  Aris-AEK  1-0

Aris one and sole shoot of the whole first half... finds the way into the net..... from around 30 meters...... when the sight was clear for Mihailidis...... and he was standing one meter off the post which the ball has found the way......

Afto to Goal then trogete.... :angry:

Hrthe h ora na agorasoune termatofilaka.....

Both disallowed Goals for AEK ... were clear offsides.....

We played till the 1 - 1 (superbe goal of Soares).... one way direction...with Aris.. playing purely defensive... and we could have scored more goals....

Aris was playing more than hard... and on one occasion in the first half.. the number 4 of Aris should have seen the red card...for a dirty foul on Soares, when he with a nice dribbling....left the defender behind him....and he came from behind and he kicked fully Soares' legs....

All in all, we didn't win ...because we miss a certain touch of class.... although being by far the better team.... in the last minutes...Aris could have even scored....

What I ommited to write ..... there was a clear Penalty on Solakis in the first Half......

PS. I repeat....afto to Goal tou 1: 0 den trogoutane ....... :tdown:

...Aris one and sole shoot of the whole first half... finds the way into the net..... from around 30 meters...... when the sight was clear for Mihailidis...... and he was standing one meter off the post which the ball has found the way......

Afto to Goal then trogete.... :angry:

Πολλά δεν "τρώγοντε" κι όμως τα χάφτουμε εμείς στην ΑΕΚ... :(

Hmm, if that was the goal of the season, we dont have the best league.

Ok, it was a very good shot, but the fact or keeper was near that side of the goal suggests he should have saved it. He was too slow to get down. :(

When i look at the goal time and time again, i feel it definately should have been pushed away.

Anyway, we were very unlucky with one of Soares's shots cleared off the line.

I think we must get a new keeper, as when ever a shot goes at goal, i have my heart in my mouth, incase he fumbles it or just lets it in.

1-1 was a fair result, and still keeps us on top, for another 6 days at least.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

yes it was a good goal which it dipped towards the end but not the best of the league. if u look at goal aek copped vs aigaleo thats what u call a kerauno and mihaidlis had NO chance in saving that shot. mihailidis also had a chance to get down earlier to palm it away for corner but he didnt and game ended 1-1.

another thing is defenders arent shutting down midfielders shooting freely from outside the box we've copped 2 like that out of 4 goals we've copped in league. the 3rd was a scissor so we copping some nice goals lol.

soares the terminator continues to score this time with his right foot shows he has composure and can shoot lethally with both feet need that aspect in todays game instead of trying to get on your preffered foot and shooting wide.

the main thing is we stil lon top and we go into derby with confidence of playing well to grind results in derbies we've played in thessaloniki.

Archived